iPod ebooks on an IPOD TOUCH help needed

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife want's to read books on my son's IPOD TOUCH but he can't be arsed showing her (git) and wife's not a clue how so as per usual to keep peace it's down to me and I'm not clued up on IPOD TOUCH's .

All's i know is ;-
His TOUCH is jailbroken,
I've got access to newgroups ,
My son said he has "installous" installed already,
so combining all this which is the best way to go about it ? program wise and format to download books,
Some books she asked for i managed to get in PDF but i suppose using NZBMatrix i could get any format.
Any help would be appreciated so i can watch football in peace while she read's .

what firmware is the ipod on and what gen is it mate, you need to download ibooks free from the appstore or check th ipod to see if its there already, theres a sticky with lots of good free sites in the ebook section of the forum https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/287768/ the format has to be epub once you have a few, then open itunes up and in your library under the books tab put the ebook in there"if there is no ebook tab, just throw the epub file into the music folder this will then auto create the book section and you will see it in there, once that is sorted, click on your device and at the top of your itunes you will see tabs, click on the books tab, you will see your book, then click on selected books tick yours , it will highlight then tick the ebook tab and sync , your done , any more help mate let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
it says ;-
model = MC086BT
hope this helps

all sorted , thanks for the help , , i know it was a simple task but i just needed someone to explain which prog, and which format for the book :):);)

Back