eastenders

mike_07

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wondering what people think is going to happen to phil? any ideas? what do you want to happen?

i think he will become a alky again but mabye he will see sense so he doesnt lose ben

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i would like him to stay but the way things are going i think he will

A. become alky
B. be leaving again

I read that next week Ben starts boozing after Phil gets drunk then Peggy tells Phil to pack his bags and leave.

lets not forget about cindy as we will be hearing from her this week coming

Bobby Davro coming soon as well

think about it for a second, do we ever see phil down his local carry out shop, no, and he has to be getting his drink from somewhere eh, so i think peggy involves the police after she discovers that phill has been nicking drink from the vic and ends up doin 5 years in the scrubs lol

i don't know but at a guess i will say a son or somthing like that, that he didn't know about ive started a spoiler thread which i need to sort out ie get hold of the spoilers and type up i will try and do that tomorrow

It was Steven Beale.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Beale

He later returned to Walford in September 2007 to haunt Ian, pretending to be his mother, Cindy. Ian eventually ending up searching for his stalker in an abandoned block of flats where he discovered a room full of images of Ian and Cindy with Ian's face crossed out, he broke down at which time Steven entered the room

If that were me, and it was a choice between Ben and the bottle, I know what I would choose. Soaps generally have bad child actors but that one must be the worst ever. He has to be the son of the producer to have got the job.

Back