eastenders talk

Anyone knows what the ex-easterderns girl Michel Gayle is doing these daye?
I need to have her sign her photo for me.
thanks

eh? who killed him?

rocket science tells me it was a estate car and who else tonight was rushing to leave walford and drives an estate car?,

them two yound kids, darren (kid that just passed his test)and the guy from bo selecta dressed as craig davvvid. lmao, no i forget her name she just reminds me of the craig david bo selecta version.

by the way what a load of shite, they build it up and up with a gun in the story and what a surprise someone else gets run over on the square, only the umpteenth person to die that way.

jamie and martina on mycrutchen or what ever there names where (not a big fan of the enders as you can see lol).

watch this space gastos on the square within a week, most dangerous place to cross the road down south by the looks of it.

sack the writers, next time theres a death on eastenders im at the bookies with my life savings and its going to be for the cause of death, you guessed it my monies going on a car running someone over.

Last edited:
For someone who doesn't watch it Sandman you seem to know a hell of a lot about it lol I reckon your a closet enders fan !!

Why did Lauren think it was Tanya who ran over Max, when it was actually Jack. i don't remember Tanya telling her she did it.

Back