Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

East London Channels

zs98

Inactive User
Hi,

Looks like my Dbox lost the movie and asian channels today. Done a scan but no hope. Anyone else received any problems?

Hi,

Looks like my Dbox lost the movie and asian channels today. Done a scan but no hope. Anyone else received any problems?

looks like the movie/asian channels are on N3 rest should follow by end of week

sad news m8

Ahhh s**t, well better get on the phone to vm and sky to see who's giving the better packages lol

guess i'm gone too :(

does anyone know what channels (FTA/FTV) can still be seen on a dbox? is there a list anywhere?
i'd like to know what i will get until/while i install my Sat dish. will i still receive the vm size M channels?
cheers

it's been a good ride while it lasted, had about 6 years out of it :)

guess i'm gone too :(

does anyone know what channels (FTA/FTV) can still be seen on a dbox? is there a list anywhere?
i'd like to know what i will get until/while i install my Sat dish. will i still receive the vm size M channels?
cheers

it's been a good ride while it lasted, had about 6 years out of it :)

disable ur emulator and see what channels still work

how do you disable emulator? so is dbox over then - not getting sky movie channels, sky sports or the asian channels?

is there likely to be a hack to fix this?

Emulator = emu (evocamd) if you turn this off on your blue button (not sure about Db0x), this will show you how many channels you won't have once the N3 stream really kicks in.

No, There won't be a hack for this I'm afraid.

JohnO

Back