E-Juice from china allowed again

googlebot

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there just a short post from me letting you guys know that E-Juice from China is alive and kicking once again. Copy and pasted from all about e cigs
LIQUID COMING BACK NOW!!!

Special notes: IMPORTANT ELIQUID NOTICE

Hello,Everyone.

After long time limited, Now e-Liquid combing back again. so from now on, you can order them freely :-D

News from Hangsen again:

From November 1st, all the hangsen liquid will increase the MOQ for same flavor from 5 bottles to 10 bottles, and for order on the same day below 200 bottles, they will not use the original hangsen bottle and label again but only the normal bottles with nature label.

If you love the hangsen bottles, please invite your friends buy together to make total 200 bottles one day, then we can get it , Come on, everyone !

Thanks for your support all the time.

Best regards,
Sincerely yours

Ainy from Zainy.net
just got this from a site in china that i use seems like its back up and running now time to order

With all that in mind what is the best juice to get from china ? Or is it really best to make your own ? BTW I haven't read through all the threads on here yet lol but guys I got to say I got hold of some of the Grants Vanilla Custard and its OMG good. £22.50 for 50ml delivered even the non smokers around love the smell and ask me to puff some more haha. A great all day vape. But I wanted to experiment a bit and wanted to here opinions on flavours and also cheapest suppliers china or not.

Back