E juice and vaping feedback

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi to all vapours and vaping fans.
I have stopped smoking cigarettes completely after 30 years and a pack a day and been vaping for almost a month now and I feel I'm still in the experimenting stage.
I have tried loads of E juices of different flavours and strengths and while I am using Halo classic Virginia e juice 0.6% Nic at present (for the past 2 weeks) I'm still at times wanting better stronger more of a hit etc chasing that really satisfying lovely Drag so to speak..
I have days when I'm really dehydrated and days when my nose is totally blocked the whole time..I have times of the day when I continually want to vap and times I don't..
I would really appreciate other vap users tips tricks and comments and also any E juice or equipment/kit recommendations or what's the best mix type PG v VG etc and anything new to try
Cheers
Ajt.

I vape 70% PG / 30% VG , as the higher the PG the more throat hit you get , this is my all day vaping juice Hangsen RY4 E-Liquid UK - The Best E Cigarette ,i do like to try other flavours but get fed up with them after a tank full. I have just purchased the coolfire IV plus and i`m pleased with it.

I make my own these days 50/50 mix and only a small if any nic , don't like tobacco flavours now , l buy menthol crystals and melt into pg fluid and buy concentrate flavours for the wife , cost me next to nothing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I make my own these days 50/50 mix and only a small if any nic , don't like tobacco flavours now , l buy menthol crystals and melt into pg fluid and buy concentrate flavours for the wife , cost me next to nothing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds good...Once your set up the actual cost of vaping is very cheap (in comparison to cigs)
Just purchased some controllable airflow tanks from mudder as the ones I use at the moment have no restriction on the air intake and I miss the resistance you get like with a cig..see how I get on..there is so much stuff out there it's real confusing to a novice..

I vape 70% PG / 30% VG , as the higher the PG the more throat hit you get , this is my all day vaping juice Hangsen RY4 E-Liquid UK - The Best E Cigarette ,i do like to try other flavours but get fed up with them after a tank full. I have just purchased the coolfire IV plus and i`m pleased with it.

Just purchased some Juice from your link..nice price more to experiment with..cheers

EDIT:Just been looking at the Coolfire IV plus..
What are the advantages of this over what I use currently..The SpinnerII.?

Just trying the juice from Ecigs..wow I got the 1.2mg Brit tobacco/Ry4 50-50 much better hit than halo

Last edited:
Moar warts = bigger cloudzbro :)

The coolfire goes up to a much higher wattage with better control and battery power so you can safely power sub ohm devices and go longer without needing to recharge.

I'm using about 15% flavour 6mg nic 75vg 25pg in rebuildable single coil tanks at about 11-17 warts at the moment.

As said more pg will give more throat hit, and more VG will make the mix more viscous, a little sweeter and make a more dense vape.

Well I have been smoke free for a whole month and as a pat on the back I Just invested in the new coolfire 4 plus and some 0.5 Clapton coils to go with the isub Apex tank..
Been using the aspire spinner2 battery with a nautilus mini tank with 13 sins e juice now it's time for an upgrade me thinks...

Well I have been smoke free for a whole month and as a pat on the back I Just invested in the new coolfire 4 plus and some 0.5 Clapton coils to go with the isub Apex tank..
Been using the aspire spinner2 battery with a nautilus mini tank with 13 sins e juice now it's time for an upgrade me thinks...
Are they with built in battery?
The ones with built batteries are dodgy
you do not know what type of battery is inside or if its save for vaping
plus you can only charge by usb which is also very dodgy that is why some newer version of mods have removed the built in batteries & the usb charging port
do not vape and charge at the same time please even if they say its ok to do so in manual and others say yes I have done it
Just be safe

Are they with built in battery?
The ones with built batteries are dodgy
you do not know what type of battery is inside or if its save for vaping
plus you can only charge by usb which is also very dodgy that is why some newer version of mods have removed the built in batteries & the usb charging port
do not vape and charge at the same time please even if they say its ok to do so in manual and others say yes I have done it
Just be safe

The coolfire 4 and 4 plus are with built in battery they are high end bits of kit and therefor I totally expect that they are top quality and not in the slightest dodgy..
No matter!!! I'm using the coolfire 4 plus brand new to market after the huge success of the coolfire 4 it has nothing but top notch reviews and build quality is impeccable..

Back