Dyson Hoover DC14 with over £114 off

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bloody hell this Dyson Hoover has £114 off at Tesco.

Buy Dyson DC14 Origin Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner. from our All Vacuum Cleaners range - Tesco.com

Not sure who needs a hoover lol, but worth a post I think with that kind of cash off!!!!

I been browsing the tesco site today, they have everything from day outs to electronics and all seem reasonable :)

Specs:
-------------------

DYSON DETAILS

This 1400W Dyson DC14 Origin bagless upright vacuum cleaner has Dyson root cyclone™ technology for constant powerful suction. The telescope reach™ wand cleans stairs and hard to reach places. On-board tools include an upholstery brush, stair tool and a crevice tool. The lowered handle makes for easy carrying and the lifetime washable filters mean there are no bags to buy.

------------------
Product specifications

Key Information Type Upright Power Power Source Mains only Motor Power 1400w Fast Charge N Rechargeable N Storage Bag Type Bagless Full Bag Indication Y Cleaning System Hepa Filter N Levels Of Filtration 5 Type Of Clean Dry Cleaning Area Per Charge (m�) 10 Blow Function N Edge Cleaning Y Steam Cleaner N Spill Free N Streak Free Finish Y Tubes Metal Features Cable Length (m) 7.3 Cord Rewind N Accessories Included Crevice Tool Y Telescopic Tubes Y Additional Information What"s in the Box Includes: tools Dimensions Product Height 110.1 Centimetre Product Width 34.5 Centimetre Product Depth 33.9 Centimetre
------------------

You couldn't give me one for free tbh. Overhyped, unreliable crap.

(imho, and in my experience of course)

You couldn't give me one for free tbh. Overhyped, unreliable crap.

(imho, and in my experience of course)

I have had them too but not crazy on them, I like henry personally, we use them for work too.

Mick

I have the Ball one and find it fine
the thing I found is you do have to wash or bang the dust out the filters quite often for full suction :)
oh and empty the bin lol the amount of houses I go in and the bin is full to the brim

We have had ours for about 7 years now and all we have had to do to it is replace the small hose as it had split.

(TT)

i bought..i dont if its this model...one last time it was on offer at tesco because the wife will not use anything other than a dyson.
i dont find it crap but its not worth 200 quid more than the other rivals. we have a henry one at my parents and that does just as good a job.

although the good thing is she does all the hoovering now :)

I bought the small handheld dyson for doing the stairs, great little thing but you have to use the boost button to get any real suction, problem is when you do you're lucky to get 5 minutes usage.

Dysons need to be cleaned and maintained properly to give good service.
They are very easy to strip right down, and when you do you will find out just how dirty they have become. Most filters on them are washable so reuseable and replacement parts are easy and cheap to find.
Almost any job required to do on a Dyson can be found on the internet with either easy step by step instructions on a video.
So although some people do not like them, it is a fact that they do have better suction than almost all machines out there.

Another person here who has switched from dyson to Henry and not looked back.I wouldn't say the dyson is crap, just overpriced

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I've given up on bagless vacuums. They're messy and overcomplicated.

We now use a Panasonic.

l_09809635.jpg

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Fantastic suction(1900W). Simple bombproof classic design. Disposing of bags (dead cheap on ebay) is simple and a lot cleaner and healthier than emptying Dysons.

Back