DW800 3 channels not being found on scan

jimbojambo

Inactive User
Reaction score
had this box since christmas eve did scan and found most channels but bbc3 bbc4 and FxHD not being found also premier and premiere +1 are unwatchable due to freezing is anyone else having the same problem? (ex tw area) i have unhid hidden channels but they are not there either i have scanned so many times but still no joy
there are some of the adult channels missing too but since i dont watch those im not bothered about them
if i put dbox back on and get info for transponders can i manually put this info into the DW800?

forget to say its on the latest xmas eve firmware
Any help appreciated

Last edited:
Id suggest scanning again after 7pm when these channels broadcast to see if this brings them in :)

also

menu
system settings
more setup
hidden channels (off)

Are you selecting the correct network ID?

Once you've selected TW you then get the areas and if you're not too sure and put the wrong one in you only get some of the TP's. I think you can overcome this by pressing the red button and that auto loads any TP's it finds.

Regards.

sorted it and all channels now working fine
for some reason it wasnt using my network id even tho i had manually put it in reflashed and scanned using my id all now fine :Clap:

Hi,

Pretty much a newcomer, but I've used a lot of info on here to help make my mind up on the purchase of the DW800 and the installation, etc.

So if anybody does come across this page, you might find a simple 'reflash' seems to do the trick too - I had the same problem, but did a reflash with the pen drive and BBC3, BBC4, FXHD, S*y Premiere and +1 all came up.

Still getting used to all this FTA stuff, but quite techie, so if I can be of any help, I would gladly chip in my quid's worth

Hi,

Pretty much a newcomer, but I've used a lot of info on here to help make my mind up on the purchase of the DW800 and the installation, etc.

So if anybody does come across this page, you might find a simple 'reflash' seems to do the trick too - I had the same problem, but did a reflash with the pen drive and BBC3, BBC4, FXHD, S*y Premiere and +1 all came up.

Still getting used to all this FTA stuff, but quite techie, so if I can be of any help, I would gladly chip in my quid's worth

hi bud, you got link to firm used

Edit

cheers guys fixed reflashing and scanning :)

Last edited:
Back