Dw Store

changed a few bits also

Point Options
Points for making new thread = 10

Points for making new reply = 5

Points will be allocated to thread's owner if their thread's reply exceeded certain amount. How many total replies will be given points?

1. Replies more than-----------1

2. Replies more than-----------2

3. Replies more than-----------3

4. Replies more than-----------4

5. Replies more than-----------5

Points allocated to thread's owner based on the reply above. (Please keyin in sequence)
1. Points given-------------------1

2. Points given-------------------2

3. Points given-------------------3

4. Points given-------------------4

5. Points given-------------------5

there are other issues like views of threads etc :) but its to detailed just look at it like there are loads of ways your points/credits can go up ok :)

I just beat my own top score at space invaders it cost me 3 points to have ago and the jackpot was only 10 still 7 more points towards that glowing name hehe :D: ps thankyou mickie your a sport ;)

if u've got a spare 1hours and a bit u should b able to do DA, coz thats how long it took to complete!;)

i think i could do D/A in less than a hour that is if she don't mind a quick one . ;) :eek:

Something must be wrong with the credits system somewhere.

I had 19 before posting a new thread and now got 24 :( ... yet according to above list supposed to get 10 for new thread ... or am I wrong there :confused:

Is this victimization ... lol

yea i get that to m8, some ugly guy (that has to cheat for credits) keeps writting sh!t all over my avatar.
they h8 the good looking ones obviously

plus
I would like to appologise on behalf of my friend he never ment to scorch your eyes with that terrible logo heres somythink to help
http://wind.prohosting.com/monkeydw/manlogo.gif

Originally posted by magnet
if u've got a spare 1hours and a bit u should b able to do DA, coz thats how long it took to complete!;)

1 hour ??? Never.
I started at 14:00 pm at my MCSE course...and still not finished at 15:15 pm when my course was finished....16:00 pm i had to make it GAME OVER, cause i had to go at home.

I would have beat your score, when i was been at my home pc.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

ok DA, it may take a tad longer to get over a million points.:D:

mickie, i've just noticed ur earlier offer for breakout. i shall now devote all my attention to breakout, however, i'm working away for the next month, so i'll beat it by sunday night for u.:D:

Back