DW Football league knackered??

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
@Mick

Morning Pal, have a look at the football, something is up. last week I placed my selections on monday. I then got a reminder on thursday or friday to place the selections even though I had already placed them.
This morning results are showing but no points have been awarded and all show 0 (zero) points??

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vbsoccer.php?do=ranking&l=14&m=31

Thanks Mick

Last edited by a moderator:
We have had to turn this off for now shaun

This modification is not being supported by the makers...

Cheers Shaun

Mick

So should we just not play no more ? Come on mick it's the only thing that keeps me fit these days pmpl

is this never going to be activated again?

think I already missed last nights fixtures. and was hoping to get the weekend ones on

is this never going to be activated again?

think I already missed last nights fixtures. and was hoping to get the weekend ones on
@Mick

is this getting turned on again any time soon?

@deedie last weekends and also the midweek games were all knackered, Cant see it coming back which is a shame

its a pity, enjoyed doing the league. its a pity they didn't keep it going till the end of the season, so they could look for an alternative for next season.

if it doesn't come back, im still declaring that I have taken my crown back since you pipped me by a point in the Scottish league last season. lol

Such a shame, just got into it midway thro last season, and missed the start of this season, but was really hoping to finish well. I shall miss my weekly bets

If the footie don't come back soon I won't be able to finish the season off cause I'll be at weight watchers slimming down

It was nothing to do with me, the makers stopped updating it :(

So it was useless in the end!

I would of gladly left it for you all to play.

Mick

Back