### DW-CP Addons Update ###

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
There's a few new Plugins, Games and Addons uploaded to the DW server.

If you're running DW v2 and have your dream connected to the internet (via router) you will be able to download them via the blue button. :)

See the DW Image News feature for updated information.

• New infobar picon for new MTV-R channel
  • Dream_WeatherX plugin
  • DVBLogger plugin
  • Dreambox RSS Newsreader (DW forums included - view them on your dream)
  • PortSniffer plugin
  • Minesweeper game
Enjoy!

Nice one DF :)

My linksys wireless ethernet bridge is due for delivery tomorrow so I should be able to test getting these updates then :) (look out for some posts asking for help when it doesnt work ;-) )

The latest EMU have now been added.

Evocamd_1.17
Mgcamd_2.16
Mgcamd_2,17
Gbox_2.25c

Xmas Xline Skin

Setanta Sports News infobar pic

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest EMU added, :)

MGcamd_1.29a
Evocamd_2.17c
G-Box_2.25d

All tested and AU on UK cable.

Njoy!

Nice 1 DF thx 4 da updates m8 ;):Cheers:

once i download these do i need to keep them or are they ok to be deleted? seems i download 1 and have no more space

There is limited space in /var so try to only have one or two emu installed.

You can only use one at a time so no point in having more than that installed.

It downloads to /tmp and installs. Once it's installed, its removed from /tmp.

What are the benefits of having the latest emu? I am using the evocam that came with the original DW2 image and I have no problems.

There are no benefits.

If you have an emu that is working, there's no need to change.

Some revisions of mgcamd can cause the picture to freeze and stutter. Some areas only work with mgcamd or evocamd.

The emu mainly get updated for satellite encryptions. They should all decode nagra1 which is what uk cable uses.

But folk like to play about and one day VM will change to another encryption and we'll be prepared! ;)

There is limited space in /var so try to only have one or two emu installed.

You can only use one at a time so no point in having more than that installed.

It downloads to /tmp and installs. Once it's installed, its removed from /tmp.

i downloaded and it said install so installed but i cant find where to select it now? i been in the blue button DW control panel but its saying active cam none and wont let me change it

Highlight the top box and go left or right.

If it's installed, there should be an arrow at the left or right of the box to show you where to go.

Press OK to start.

i1325647_dwcp.png

nope no arrow. it installed ok as i ftp'ed to box and was in the bin folder but not selectable on the menu. i deleted it and went to 2.17. installed that and it was ok. the 2.17c didnt wanna work

have you tried installing directly to the box over the internet ?? connect ethernet cable to the box from the router or modem.. press blue button and select addons.. and then select the emu you want to install..

Evocamd 2.17c installs and works ok.

BUT....it's more than twice the size of any other emu (for whatever reason) so you can't have any other emu installed if you want to install this. It will install the /bin file because that's the first on the list, but after that there's no more room to install the /script or /uninstall file.

Remove all other emu and you'll be fine.

AU fix available to download

The new AU fix is now available to download via the Addons menu for those who have there dreamboxes networked and connected to their routers.

It's in the Keys folder.

Thanks to Astra and TBC for their work.

Njoy!

Back