CD & DVD DVD Decrypt

fletcher

Member ++
Reaction score
I have used DVD decrypt to rip to my HD, but when i open instand cd it does not recognise the IFO file or the Vob files that are ripped. What am I doing wrong?

Fletcher

Firstly, are you just ripping the just main movie or are you ripping all the extras as well?

If you are just ripping the main movie then try converting it with DVD2ONE and then burn it with Nero, I've found that this proggy gives the best quality DVD copies. If you are ripping everything off the DVD ie extras, interviews etc then try converting and burning with Pinnacle Instant Copy. I believe someone on here has posted a link to download the full version of that.

For a full guide on how to use either of these methods see here http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/userguides/141024.php I've tried both methods and they both work fine, although obviously the picture quality is much higher when using DVD2ONE as you dont need to compress it as much.

Thanks cosmos, I finally got going using vcdhelp on instant disc. Thanks for the advice I will take a look.

Fletcher

Back