CD & DVD dvd copy pro

S

scoot

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I need to buy a DVD-Burner?

A: NO. DVD Copy Pro allows you to copy DVDs using your existing CD Writer. This eliminates the need to spend thousands on a conventional DVD burner.

Q: Do I Need a DVD Drive on My computer to copy a DVD?

A: Yes.

Q: Is DVD Copy Pro complicated to use?

A: Definitely NOT! We have taken pride in creating simple step-by-step instructions and videos that will walk you through every aspect of burning your DVD.

Q: What is the minimum hardware and software requirements for using DVD Copy Pro?

A: At a minimum, you will need the following items in addition to DVD Copy Pro:

- A DVD-ROM Player installed in a computer
- A CDR (CD Recordable) installed in a computer (need not be in the same computer)
- Blank CD-R's (for recording)
- You need to be running Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Minimum 2 GB of free space on your Hard Drive

Note: Unfortunately DVD Copy Pro is NOT compatible with Macintosh systems at this time.

Q: Can DVD copies be played on a standard DVD Player?

A: Most DVD copies can be played on a standard DVD Player, provided the DVD Player supports Video CD (VCD). Most DVD Players manufactured within the last two years, support the standard Video CD format. Refer to your DVD Player owners manual for more information to check on the VCD compatibility of your DVD Player.

Q: Will DVD Copy Pro work with all CDR burners?

A: DVD Copy Pro has been tested with most major CDR burners on the market without any problems.

bet someones got it on monkeys or davids hub,!!!

regards Scoot

Scoot its in my share but its crap does not do what it says on the tin

ta fer telling us allroad,

saves me searching and downin it m8,

cheers,

scoot

using it myself i must be thick lol....find it not so easy..one day i will lol

one in my shared DVDx, its that simple even i can use it, tell it what cdr's you are using and it even cuts the files to the right size for burning. its there, help yourselfs.

i've got a dvd burner and use dvd2one it copy's everthing and all copys play on standalone players its a top bit off new software !!

check it out ithink the saleas of dvd writers will go up when people find out about thisd thwe cheapest place to buy dvd r drivers is www.bigpockets.co.uk

Back