dvb high deff box

celtic

Inactive User
Reaction score
i currently have a sagem dbox
iam looking to upgrade to a high defenition box connection dvb
could someone please advise me on the best box to get so i can view the high deff channels please
your input would be greatly apreciated

i might be wrong but when i was at a mates all he had was one HD channel on the eurovox....as i say i might be wrong here.....but not sure if there are laods of HD channels on cable?

i might be wrong but when i was at a mates all he had was one HD channel on the eurovox....as i say i might be wrong here.....but not sure if there are laods of HD channels on cable?
There's one: BBC HD. VM have promised 3 more in the coming months, which by their usual schedule means we'll probably get discovery HD and QVC HD by 2012. ;)

Still, we're in a section that also covers sat, so maybe that's what the OP had in mind.

ah, yeah that's what i saw teletubbies in HD.... true.... sat is another thing that i'll be intrested in but for now i all ready have a plate full..lolol

unfortuanatly only way to get tru hd tv is

blu-ray...

sky transmit in 720 and the box upscales to 1080
free sat i believe has bbcHD in 1080

but thats all thats availavble..

not gonna get much better content then that on the cable network.
as for freeview (via airial) not gonna happen for a while.. especially now were in a credit crunch

unfortuanatly only way to get tru hd tv is

blu-ray...

sky transmit in 720 and the box upscales to 1080
free sat i believe has bbcHD in 1080

but thats all thats availavble..

not gonna get much better content then that on the cable network.
as for freeview (via airial) not gonna happen for a while.. especially now were in a credit crunch
BBC HD on Virgin is 1080 as well, as is their VOD HD content, and I would expect their (supposedly) upcoming HD channels to be as well.

what about thor 1 west lots of hd channels on there with the diablo and other ways

Back