Driver Update "urgent"

elkopite

Inactive User
Reaction score
does anyone know a site or software that scans your pc and installs missing drivers....

does anyone know a site or software that scans your pc and installs missing drivers....

lots of solutions out there, main one being driversolutionpack, there is litterly thousands of varients of this out there as anyone can make there own using the driverpack solution s/w.

also few other driver identifiers out there, ( most will try show you driver and charge to download it! )

Il rip an image tommorow and post a link to the one i made from driversolution pack

cant rip disk till work tommorow but i will, but for tonight try berlac advisor to tell you hardware ids and then should be easy to find right driver,
or drivermagician and drivergeniouspro both do the rounds on torrent sites.

if you can download Driver Genius Pro 2007 v7.1.622 i have serials i could give you, i tried to upload the program for you here but it fails, something to do with security certificate

if you can download Driver Genius Pro 2007 v7.1.622 i have serials i could give you, i tried to upload the program for you here but it fails, something to do with security certificate
try compressing the folder with windows or rar the file up, should work then!

try compressing the folder with windows or rar the file up, should work then!

i always use winrar for compressing files so very sure its nothing wrong at this end as iv uploaded before, when trying to upload i get a message saying something like no security certificate contact admin

thanks again mate....
the laptop i'm having trouble with is a "RM mobile one 945" i've got some of the drivers from their site but i'm having trouble with the devices listed in "other devices" in device manager, they have a yellow exclamation mark...

photo0117a.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo0116s.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i always use winrar for compressing files so very sure its nothing wrong at this end as iv uploaded before, when trying to upload i get a message saying something like no security certificate contact admin

php timing out,, i got em on my pen drive will try upload also, but probably need use some fileshare site

thanks again mate....
the laptop i'm having trouble with is a "RM mobile one 945" i've got some of the drivers from their site but i'm having trouble with the devices listed in "other devices" in device manager, they have a yellow exclamation mark...

photo0117a.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo0116s.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

get the same prob with my ibm laptop, but that software im trying to upload for you finds all the drivers an updates the ones already installed

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

yeh , sorry site problem,, anyways, the driver disk il post you link to tommorow will get those drivers for you, i think, better than both driver packages i mentioned earlier

driver genious pro and driver magician,

no prem account so d/l quick please as will only few d/l i think

link removed no rs links in open forum

Last edited by a moderator:
i have already downloaded both of those programmes but the serials never worked, everytime it updated it took me to the "buy it" screen...

thanks for your help

update driver definitions only, dont do programme update!, or serials wont work,, you prob shouldnt need update anyway?, but like i said driverpacksolutions disk better than both these

i have tried this site, it finds the missing drivers but then asks you to install driver genius pro for $29.99 to install them.

no it doesn't. it lists them for you, click which one you want, it then re-directs you to a web page - and the link is there. i've used it loads. See attached screen shot of the link it gives.

Thank you everyone for all your help and advice,
all the yellow exclamation marks have now gone.......phew
thanks and rep to you all...

Back