dreambox down again

seems strange, my box came up the second i put the new roms in

knobby, I have a feeling that one was just one freaky coincidence as other people did nothing and it came back after an hour and a half~ish.

maybe we need to get every chorus mmds customer we can fine complaining that there box keeps going down for periods of time

im in south wales uk

came home from work about 7 ish.....

and my box took a good few minutes before it showed a pic :S

thought keys had rolled, but the toolbar says they havent :S

any idea whats going on??? :S

im in south wales uk

came home from work about 7 ish.....

and my box took a good few minutes before it showed a pic :S

thought keys had rolled, but the toolbar says they havent :S

any idea whats going on??? :S

doubt its related

sorry was mistaken.... the toolbar has just updated and keys did roll

ooooops :)

least its still working :banana:

lol thats a joke there is nobody to complain to,have you tried getting someone from cho**s ?
i tried several times, not a hope there a waste of space

lol thats a joke there is nobody to complain to,have you tried getting someone from cho**s ?
i tried several times, not a hope there a waste of space

Complain about what?

hello,my illegal cable box has stopped working?

Ok,Can i have your name and address?

lol:)

Last edited:
their own box's lost channels aswell, they were testing something and I'm sure we'll find out what soon enough. And its not just a coincidence, as the keys rolled 2/3 times before the channels went totally.

their own box's lost channels aswell, they were testing something and I'm sure we'll find out what soon enough. And its not just a coincidence, as the keys rolled 2/3 times before the channels went totally.

Glic said the subbed boxes were fine

Mine wasnt, not all the channels were working. And it was back to normal when the dreambox was back to normal. Anyways ppl are in different areas and different types of cable, just because one person had no problem doesnt mean other didnt. There hardly going to give up trying things, they probably gave up on their new method when they realised it was affecting legit box's.

Last edited:
Mine wasnt, not all the channels were working. And it was back to normal when the dreambox was back to normal. Anyways ppl are in different areas and different types of cable, just because one person had no problem doesnt mean other didnt.

well its not really a region specific issue when they decide to change keys or encryption.they usually change everywhere.

Runours have it that they were finally shutting down the analogue boxes tonight (actually killing the transmitters)

Anyone got an old box around that they can check???

I think cork are going all digital, but theres not a chance of them doing it nationwide. Theres probably just as many ppl with chorus analogue than digital as a lot of towns are only getting digital now.

Runours have it that they were finally shutting down the analogue boxes tonight (actually killing the transmitters)

Anyone got an old box around that they can check???
i think its just cork where they killed off analogue from what i read.

my parents sub box went down. only TV3 and rte1 working. same on Dream. will have to wait and see what they are up to

Mine went down aswell but I rebooted and it worked fine. That was last night, i didn't check it this morning.

oki last night they kept sending out key rolls every minute

when u manually edit em then everything works for a min then u get another roll and notice 1 of the digits in the key is incorrect

i kept changing em manually on my dbox2 and they kept updating

on my dreambox with fix everything still works fine

i also know that virgin media are now scanning connections at the cabinets for noise transmitted by cable boxes, and they are going around peoples houses

i know that an operation is going down in alum rock birmingham as all the asians are using these boxes

Back