Dreambox 7 day epg on astra 28.2E

nmalik

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am thinking of buying a DM600 PVR. I was wondering is there software available to access 7 day epg on astra 28.2E, including non-freesat channels. If yes, do you need to flash the receiver every week to update the epg data?

thanks in advance

Norman

Hi guys,

I am thinking of buying a DM600 PVR. I was wondering is there software available to access 7 day epg on astra 28.2E, including non-freesat channels. If yes, do you need to flash the receiver every week to update the epg data?

thanks in advance

Norman

yes the are a few images now with 7 day epg. once setup they update daily auto.

Thanks. Just to be clear, am I right in saying that the receiver updates daily and it does not have to be connected to the internet?

the nabilosat images update from the satellite stream, just like a skybox does, mine is set to do this at 3:58am each morning, and has a full, searchable, 14 day EPG for all channels

sounds amazing! But I dont think it will work for DM 600. Is there a similar program for DM600?

i know PLi image works on the 600 with 7 day epg downloaded from radio times website, i used to use this myself, im unable to get onto the nabilosat site at the mo to check their 600 image

it states this for it m8

Enigma 1 Integrated 8 Days *** IT EPG

Download 8 days *** IT EPG, and have it integrated to Enigma1

but recently on an australian forum theyve got it going with aus channels instead of the IT ones, so should only be a case of playing with a config to change it to uk channels

EDIT:

to get the 7 day UK EPG

On Enigma 1 images, you must install the plugin WeekEPG 3.1b by MaxZ4

Last edited:
Thanks mate. Just one last thing, I assume you can record from the epg?

all the best

Norman

yes m8, you highlight any programme on the EPG, then press the green button to open an already filled in timer menu, then press green again to verify it and itll record on its own, moving the dish and changing channel if it needs to

Friend, I'm going to get to the core of what ails me! A month back I bought a fortec passion+ because I heard it had a 7 day epg. Nice receiver, nice epg, but only for freesat channels. To be honest I'm after non freesat channel epg like "world movies", "CineMoi" etc. (rather than boring movies4men etc. and stuff I can get on freeview). So this 8 day epg you speak of, does it have the non-freesat epg information I seek? Thanks in advance

the EPG i have has EVERY sky channel, ive setup boquets (favourite lists) so its similar to the sky guide as well

i press and hold info, then ok, then i select movies, kids, documentaries, etc, then i have a screen with 10 (or is it 8, cant remember) channels on with full guide

freesat AND sky channels

if you want EPGs for other satellites/providors other than sky, then extra plugins may have to be used IF EPGs for those providors are available/supported

hope this helps a bit m8

im running a jade pli image and ive set it to auto update but it doesnt i have to manualy retrieve the channels after 9 days :(

Do you know what is best EPG for 1W

Where I can find good EPG informations?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back