Dreambox 500s ~~ £45

Come on fellas..anyone received one yet? are they easy to set up? What channels can you get (I already have a motorised 1m dish)

cheers

still waiting for mine mate.ordered on 15th oct.
the order status has been stuck on processing for the past week. :(

deal extreme are horrid with delivery times some people have been known to wait 3+ months with items not even been posted then they cancel the order.

they used to be good i used to order from them all the time for various bits and peices but after i waited over a month and it hadnt even been processed on one of my orders i jacked them.

shame as they used to be good 14 days or so from order to door.

id say to anyone wanting a dm500 pay a little more and get it rather than save a small amount and wait forever and a day for it, vm will be nag3 before some of you get your orders lol.

mine did come almost exactly 3 weeks after ordering it.

so is it easy to set up? and do you have to pay to get the good stuff?

cheers

have one for about 3 mths now and have no probs at all with it, 3 weeks was the time i had to wait to get it , it came with a chinese ver of Gemini on the box so had to reflash the box with pli jade maxvar & xline skin and working 100%

Thanks for replying:Cheers:

Was it easy to re-flash? What type of channels are you getting?

cheers

m8 it Was easy to reflash the same as any other dreambox as for channels this will come down to what you wont to do with it will work for c/s there is also some channels that will open with keys for now

lookin back to the first post. the guy says about deal extreme bein tenner cheaper than uk. why would ya bother about a tenner if it means u have to wait so long. im way to see about a dreambox but like someone said about deal extreme. i had ordered something from them and i had forgot that i did cause it had taken so long and 4 month later remembered. so i checked the order and it was still processin so i cancelled. any one good enough to pm a uk site for one off these.. cheers

i finally got a reply to the email i sent them just to be told the item is out of stock !! anyone got any suggestions as to where i can order another from ?

why not buy from these DX people? I've just ordered one, works out at £48.

will you get hit by customs? or do they send as "gift" ?

Just go for the free delivery.

If you go for express delivery and pay the extra the item will be sent by someone like Fedex who will bang you for import duty.

Back