Dreambox 500s ~~ £45

Nieve to all things sat.... can i use the new wh1te sly card? or do i need something else?

Ordered boatloads from this lot.. Never had an issue, and 99% of the time the package arrives in around a week..Evereything I've ordered has either arrived as a gift, or vastly undervalued..

Basically, they are dropshippers. Everything I have ordered arrives from China.

ive ordered a fair bit from these men and never got charged by customs ive had a few big orders too there doing a usb pc dvbs hd at the moment that works out at about 23 quid ive been tempted by it but i have a pci card allready and a dm800s hd on the way.

Where you getting dm800s from and how much?

That's my order sent.

I'm bricking it in case I can't get the fooker up 'n running (I've printed loads of sh1t off on it as well! :silly: ).

All going well, rep will be posted DJJama :Cheers:

I am looking to progress from my fortec adventure to linux.
Seen this thread about dreambox I am looking for helpful tip either go for this or technomate500.
What do you think!

thanks.:Cheers:

anyonne got a traking number yet ?? lol

they dont send them mate just a email to say its on the way

That's my order sent.

I'm bricking it in case I can't get the fooker up 'n running (I've printed loads of sh1t off on it as well! :silly: ).

All going well, rep will be posted DJJama :Cheers:

there easy m8 flash a image and your off

I am looking to progress from my fortec adventure to linux.
Seen this thread about dreambox I am looking for helpful tip either go for this or technomate500.
What do you think!

thanks.:Cheers:

i had a dm500 before my dm800 and it was the best reciever ive used upto getting my dm800, the're great and you cant go wrong for £45.

hope it all goes well. will it be ok to pick your brains mara if I get stuck? Cheers in advance ;)

mine has just arrived its tiny about the size of a vhs tape lol cheers to the op :) now just find out how to work it

mine has just arrived its tiny about the size of a vhs tape lol cheers to the op :) now just find out how to work it

they dont get to hot either mate there great, just something i should of mentioned earlier i have the sat and also the cable version but i have to have them in different rooms because its the same remote frequency for them both.

How long between placing your order and receiving the box m8?

Just need to know how many more sleeps there is before it arrives!! :Laugh:

its was about a fortnight to 3 weeks from order to delivery as usual for dx :)

these look like a 600 case with a 500 bored and they look really nice and a great price :)

Still not got it, but I'm hoping it'll come soon. Again, rep WILL be posted DJJama as soon as I get the box up-and-running ;)

Cheers for the info DOOBIE ;)

I'm like a kid at Christmas..... I WANT MY DREAMBOX NOW!!! :CRYBABY:

Back