Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dream Team Updates

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
DW%20League%20Final.JPG

Last edited:
yes...:Clap: still up there, come on Na Buachailli Greine :Clap: :Clap:

Lucky you? I appear to be in freefall, maybe I landed on a snake?

PS: This thread will be the new sticky when Dutcho signs in? It's so that I can edit it each week. I've sent him a PM.

Lucky you? I appear to be in freefall, maybe I landed on a snake?

PS: This thread will be the new sticky when Dutcho signs in? It's so that I can edit it each week. I've sent him a PM.

think i'm in free fall too just like my real team

You should worry about your team being in freefall!! I think Leeds are in an increased gravity zone!! Lets hope I can getmy team in this league climbing a bit! By the way, is there somewhere I could get me a Leeds spinny avatar - I know its off topic but I know one of you will be able to help.

Thanks in advance

is there somewhere I could get me a Leeds spinny avatar - I know its off topic but I know one of you will be able to help.

Thanks in advance

Either download Xara3D and make one yourself or speak very nicely to RABP or Smirnoff Rules (PM them or start spinny avatar thread so they can see your request)

Hi Peeps,

After I updated the league yesterday, I forgot to mention that Dabberwatcher was still leading the way................;)

Updated.

Dabberwatcher still leads the way, but in the words of Mr Dutch "It's a marathon, not a sprint".....;)

:Cheers:

Gameweek 16 complete and we have a new leader - Dutcho

Dutcho scored a massive 87 points for gameweek 16.

Well done to Dutcho.

Others that scored more than 80 points were:

Pingu Athletic - 86
More Possibilities - 81
Vamos A Rapier - 80

Well done troops?

:Cheers:

Back