Dream Team Updates

....and hopefully the steady climb up the table of Rob O Benitez will continue!

(ain't doing too bad considering I started in week 2!!)

im on the heels of the pair of you, watch out as i,ll be biting your heels, and it just might happen that i jup to the top, who knows...one bad set of results and it akes a big difference...

ive had to make some transfers at a cost, half my team where injured i made 4 or 5 transfers and ive still got two in the team injured,

cost me more in trasfers than i expected aswell, i got rid of saha for van persie....next day he,s got a broken foot doh! so had to transfer him out for someone else.... cost me points aswell and he didnt earn me any....

so either i start picking points up again or i,ll drop like a piece of shite from a dogs arse.....

points have not been deducted for my transfers yet but im looking at the same ammount of points i made off the players this week....so basically i didnt get any points this week...

Gameweek 24 Complete.

Dutcho stays ahead of the pack.

Heads up for gameweek 25

Due to the League Cup semi-finals, 4 teams do not play in Gameweek 25: Arsenal, Everton, Manchester City and Tottenham, so Fantasy Managers should start to plan their teams accordingly, so that you can field a starting 11 who will play and earn points.

:Cheers:

Reminder

Heads up for gameweek 25

Due to the League Cup semi-finals, 4 teams do not play in Gameweek 25: Arsenal, Everton, Manchester City and Tottenham, so Fantasy Managers should start to plan their teams accordingly, so that you can field a starting 11 who will play and earn points.

:Cheers:

REMINDER: Gameweek 25 The games being played tonight and tomorrow night are gameweek 25 so take note of the teams that aren't involved in this gameweek (see quote above) and sort your team accordingly to try and get the maximum points available to your selection?

Back