Dream Team Updates

I wasn't in the league, everytime I log my account out it logs me out of the leagues im in.

I've emailed them about it but no reply so i have to keep re-joining lol.

Lol.....I thought I was going daft there for a minute, I remember you being up for it as you did the world cup one?

I'm running it again next season, so hopefully we'll get a good league on the go again?

:Cheers:

I wasn't in the league, everytime I log my account out it logs me out of the leagues im in.

I've emailed them about it but no reply so i have to keep re-joining lol.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.... and just as I was looking to really lockdown that 2nd place spot too!!!

Gargamel aka Rob O Benitez

Another Update, and what a cracking week for me!

footballza5.jpg

how can someone join in at the end and get credit in the league? by your own admission you were not in the league. strange one that.

how can someone join in at the end and get credit in the league? by your own admission you were not in the league. strange one that.

I'll not bother putting myself in again then m8.

I'm not that bothered about it and didn't think anyone else would have any objections with it. I was in at the start then it all fooked up.

woah woah woah take a pill mate, dont be getting all upset and aggro...i wasnt having a go i was asking a question on how this can happen, its a fecking fantasy league not a real life matter of life or death.

ive seen far too much of this recently where people "do one" after reading a post in the way they want to read it instead of how its posted.

chill my friend.

woah woah woah take a pill mate, dont be getting all upset and aggro...i wasnt having a go i was asking a question on how this can happen, its a fecking fantasy league not a real life matter of life or death.

ive seen far too much of this recently where people "do one" after reading a post in the way they want to read it instead of how its posted.

chill my friend.

Its sound m8, I was genuinely not bothered. It sounded like you were having a go when you said "Strange one that".

Its sound though m8

can someone remind me what the prize for 1st place is again, cant find the post that relates to it.

was it £5 or £10 per head to be payed into the winners paypal account? ;) : party : :Cheers:

Back