Dr Linux & IQ Team

cuebase

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Hi Dr Linux, with very positive feedback filtering through about the TM 800HD will the IQ Team be releasing images for the TM 500/600 series of recievers.

I have heard that from around the end of July the iQ team will start looking at the enigma1 code for the 500/600 receivers

I have heard that from around the end of July the iQ team will start looking at the enigma1 code for the 500/600 receivers

Has anyone heard of any news about this ? July's nearly up.... It would be cool if the IQ team could implement fully functional streaming capabilitys for both the 500/600, and for the 600 PVR, support for other video playback formates via usb :D

And for the tm500 It would be great to have CIFS support which has never been implemented in the tm500...
I would like to record over the network if possible with the tm500... (Yep just like a dreambox 500) The TM600 can do this but 'THEY'/TM decided to block that function in the TM500 as to advertise the tm600... It is funny if you look at the code of the tm600 it is just an extra function that is loaded (CIFS & Record) Shouldn't be hard to do this with a tm500 ?
ANyway, please take in considiration thanx !

Back