downloading xbox 360 games

velvitjester69

Inactive User
Reaction score
guys i want to download some games,there was a thread before about some newsgroups nzb dogz was one i think.im not to keen on paying for a server,is there any way to download from these withut paying ie free newsgroup servers anyone has used and if anyone has a link to a guide on how to use these.
thanks
David

Some isp`s have their own news servers. telewest, blueyonder, even ntl did to an extent.
But not all of them carry all of the groups.

You`d be better off paying your 7 quids a month and getting a decent server, with good completion rates.

cmon 7 quid lucky to by a pizza for that lol

well you can always use torrents.....there free

send me a pm and i'll give you a good site.

I use a unlimited newzgroup for only £5.99 a month pm sent fist month is £14.99 though but hey its unlimited ive been using it for nearly a year are so now most groups cost around £10 for 20GB thats only 5 full dvds with menus work it out Ive filled well over 2000/gb in a few month

pm sent

found these very good after newsdemon let me down

Last edited:
newhosting... about £7 a month.. unlimited downloads & 8 connections

newhosting... about £7 a month.. unlimited downloads & 8 connections

the 8 connections is just an option to try and force the download quicker but £7 is very good looks like most groups have dropped in price

wish u could get 8 accounts for £7 lol

I use n*l's own with 8 connections and a average 18Mb dl speed.

I use newsbin pro

I use 'alt.binaries.cd.image.xbox' for my xbox but have seen 360 games in there and I'm sure you could find some other groups ntl can access,

'alt.binaries.games' also have a few xbo360 games floating around too.

regards,
troopy

Last edited:
why are you not keep on paying for downloading? its not alot or i guess you could pay £40 a game. thats much cheaper.

i use Ngroups and find it very good. never let me down and cheaper in USD too

If you want to mess about there are free server about.

Theres a list here http://www.disenter.com/

Or just google free binary news servers.

But I still don't think the amount of hassle it all amounts to is worth it. 25 pence a day for a proper server

I used to use NewsHosting which were ok but couldn't max my 10mb. So i tried Giganews with 20 connections. Giganews are very good but you have to pay for the quality.

If you choose to use Newsdemon pay by Paypal and they put you on the euroservers, 20mb download speed all the way.
I used them before and paid by debit card and could only connect to their american servers, not so fast then.

Giganews and Newsleecher mate and you won't go far wrong!!!!! sign up for giganews and get Newsleecher FREE!!! 20 Meg no problemo!!!!! No Hassle

Back