Downloading more skin for clone dreambox dm 800 hd pvr

staddos

Reaction score
My clone DM 800 HD PVR with Sim 2.01-SS82 dreamelite - 133dv3 dm800-13052011 - Phoenix Edition 2 has on 2 skins a default nd another. How do I get more skin into the box. Can anybody give me a step by step guide as I have no clue what to do.I also came across this skin enigma2-skin-hdglass16_3.66 which I liked very much and downloaded on to my PC. How can I install this on my box.

If the skin you trying to use is in just a folder

FTP it to /usr/share/enigma2 and chmod the folder to 755

If the skin file is in ipk or tarball then FTP it to the tmp folder and use the software manager of the image to install it.

Thanks for the quick reply but am confused about the second part of your answer.What do you mean by chmod the folder to 755. Where can i find 755. By the way do I have to unzip the folder?Please permit my ignorance as I have no idea

Thanks for the quick reply but am confused about the second part of your answer.What do you mean by chmod the folder to 755. Where can i find 755. By the way do I have to unzip the folder?Please permit my ignorance as I have no idea

Yeah unzip the folder

Then when you have transferred it over hightlight it and right click it and select 755.

Back