• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Downloading Games

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
What is the quickest way of downloading games????, i normally use torrents or some websites that give you the game in rapishare!

help appreciated!

chesser

Inactive User
newsgroups mate, search for Slycks guide and read guide to newsgroups a very informative read ;-)

Last edited:

meanie

Inactive User
newsgroups mate, search for Slycks guide and read guide to newsgroups a very informative read ;-)
terminator2k2 is that you chesser....lol.....long time no see...how you doing bud......
am i missing summut of course its him lol
sorry had to add that one :Laugh:
i agree if you want it fast NG is the way, if its new you can get it without the prem if your with VM

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
yh i am with VM! please can you point me to right direction!?

THANKS HNJ!

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
am i missing summut of course its him lol
sorry had to add that one :Laugh:
i agree if you want it fast NG is the way, if its new you can get it without the prem if your with VM
would like to give an huge thank you to meanie for the help (ur not so mean after all) lol

tought me about vm Newsgroup!

really appreciate the help!

Hi, i am also with VM and would love to know how to get free newsgroups, if ne1 would be willing to point me in the right direction i would be eternally greatful, pm me with the details if u dont mind.
much appreciated