[DOWNLOAD] Zgemma h1 openatv 5.1 full backup cable and sat by

anyone else have problems with this image backup? seems a bit temperamental. i flashed twice and had problems with cams. im going to start a fresh 5.1 image see if it runs better

Hey guys this may be a really dumb question but im about ready to hit my box over my head as can't figure it out.

How do I create a backup of my image so that I could install it on an identical box, my parents have somehow messed about with so many settings nothing seems to be working on their box.

cheers.

Or is this backup suffice for H1 running just sat? i.e when you press TV on the remote to get your favs will it just list sat or both?

Hey guys this may be a really dumb question but im about ready to hit my box over my head as can't figure it out.

How do I create a backup of my image so that I could install it on an identical box, my parents have somehow messed about with so many settings nothing seems to be working on their box.

cheers.

Or is this backup suffice for H1 running just sat? i.e when you press TV on the remote to get your favs will it just list sat or both?

Install and use backupsuite.

Youll need a mounted usb stick to do this.

Press blue > software manager > complete backup.

And you do need a drive mounted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back