[DOWNLOAD] Rats DW Astra 28.2 Picons 01/8/2013

they have both HD and SD picons :)

Hi, i have the rats picon updater a few seem to be missing like sky sports ashes hd , and one of the bt sports hd, cant remember which one aint at box right now, great plugin by the way :drink:

Ashes still shows as SS2
BT Sports all work for me if you are using another channel list/Bouquets the reference mat be different, although the picons will work with any channel list they are made to work with Rat's Bouquet

I will looks at changing the BT Sports as it would seen I have the wronf ones n my Bouquets (although they work perfectly)

:)

Ashes still shows as SS2
BT Sports all work for me if you are using another channel list/Bouquets the reference mat be different, although the picons will work with any channel list they are made to work with Rat's Bouquet

I will looks at changing the BT Sports as it would seen I have the wronf ones n my Bouquets (although they work perfectly)

:)

could be because i aint using your channel list

these are the ones picons aint showing
606 - nicktoons
615 - nick jr
632 - nickleodeon
402 - sky sports hd 2 its now ashes hd
414 - bt sport 2 hd
417 - ESPN HD
415 - at the races
440- sky sports f1

thanks

when i download the channel list,how and where do i install it too..

thanks

when i download the channel list,how and where do i install it too..

thanks

Youve probably sorted it by now, but I would use a channel editing program like DreamBox edit, set up your box's IP address and let DreamBox edit transfer it over (if you have just the channel listings).

or you can do it manually with a file transfer program like filezilla and they go in:

lamedb file goes in /etc/enigma2 and satellites.xml goes in /etc/tuxbox (in most E2 cases).

or

if its Rat's plugin, ftp it into /tmp and install it from your images install menu's (hope that's right, as I use my own).

Hope it helps...

Sorry meant to mention, thanks Rat, please keep it up - love your work.

thank nice plugin

well done - nice job

Please where I can get the full load on 28e picons?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Thanks again

in post 1 :)

great plugin for updating the picons, i use autobouquet maker to get updated list and see some picons missing from it such as

606 - nicktoons
615 - nick jr
632 - nickeloden

402 - sly sports ashes hd
413 - bt sport 1 hd
414 - bt sport 2 hd
415 - at the races
440 - sly sports f1 sd
446 - bt sports 2 SD

Thanks

Im sorry mate but I dont use ABM so I wouldn't know they don't work

they all work perfectly with Rat's Bouquet, we are obviously using different channel freq/reference numbers for those channels

Im sorry mate but I dont use ABM so I wouldn't know they don't work

they all work perfectly with Rat's Bouquet, we are obviously using different channel freq/reference numbers for those channels

no worries mate, still great plugin , no problem with few missing , thanks

I'll look into it though mate ;)

I'll look into it though mate ;)

Hi, i could copy picon for them and add in the REF, can i do that and send over to you to add in, as when plugin is run will just be lost again

Thanks

The reference would then probably not match the freq in my Bouquets so the freq and the ref need to match :)

The reference would then probably not match the freq in my Bouquets so the freq and the ref need to match :)

that would be great thanks, but no pressure to do it mate

Back