[DOWNLOAD] OpenPLI.2.1.800SE.Sim2.SSL84b.Media Portal IPTV Sp

So itvplayer does work on the backup thanks for confirmation mate. Pleased to know my backup works its a weird science at times.

Dflash can flash and backup images.

As for media portal there is is lot of German but I try to cater for all lol I like the watchseries lots of American series etc. on it.

:) cool.

Just a small observation - when you restart the box the softcam mgcamd_1.38c does not start automatically and channels will not clear. You have to go in the the menu and manually start it. I've tried restarting the box a few time, same result.

:) cool.

Just a small observation - when you restart the box the softcam mgcamd_1.38c does not start automatically and channels will not clear. You have to go in the the menu and manually start it. I've tried restarting the box a few time, same result.

Ill have a look at that later mate

TBH I don't use Mgcamd for much these days ill take a look.

ive installed this but cant seem to get the epg to work properly? do I need to install crossepg?

I think I know the answer to my question but by any chance can this be installed to my DM800 (not SE) I hope i'm wrong. I'm trying to get iptv sorted I'm using 84bl on a 2.10 sim

SE only m8,
Have you installed TS Media on your box m8,it has alot of IPTV stuff,although with the nature of IPTV as it is links can go down fairly quick

SE only m8,
Have you installed TS Media on your box m8,it has alot of IPTV stuff,although with the nature of IPTV as it is links can go down fairly quick
Thanks for the reply mate I have installed TSmedia but I'm just getting a black screen on everything so I'm assuming either the image doesn't want to play fair or its a dependencies problem I've made a post in the DM800 section hopefully it won't be to painful Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply mate I have installed TSmedia but I'm just getting a black screen on everything so I'm assuming either the image doesn't want to play fair or its a dependencies problem I've made a post in the DM800 section hopefully it won't be to painful Link

If you think the problem is dependencies uninstall it then reinstall it via telnet and it will report issues with dependencies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can installed this image im my DM 800HD clone to see the greek channels of nova and ote tv with the plugin iptvlistupdater 1.0..?

its for 800HDse

not 800HD

different boxes

Thanks for the reply, I'm going to try this image on a dm800se with ssl84, do you recommend flashing the bootloader to 84b separately? I'm new to this and have found conflicting instructions, I really appreciate your advice and am looking forward to checking out the IPTV functionality...

Thanks for the reply, I'm going to try this image on a dm800se with ssl84, do you recommend flashing the bootloader to 84b separately? I'm new to this and have found conflicting instructions, I really appreciate your advice and am looking forward to checking out the IPTV functionality...

Since you are already on a version of 84 just flash the image mate it includes 84b.

Since you are already on a version of 84 just flash the image mate it includes 84b.

Brilliant, so all I need to do is flash your IPTV sp image from the web browser and reboot, the bootloader will automatically be updated from ssl84 to ssl84b? Great as I don't have the ssl84.nfi lol :) I read that some people recommend post flashing the bootloader as an additional step, I guess this is just between major revisions eg 82 -> 84?

Brilliant, so all I need to do is flash your IPTV sp image from the web browser and reboot, the bootloader will automatically be updated from ssl84 to ssl84b? Great as I don't have the ssl84.nfi lol :) I read that some people recommend post flashing the bootloader as an additional step, I guess this is just between major revisions eg 82 -> 84?

Yeah from 82-84 you have to flash the 84ssl first or the image will not flash.

But your on 84 so ugrading to 84b image there is no need to flash ssl first although it wont harm anything if you did.

just got me a sunray with a8p i hope this rom will do the work :) im getting black screen for now :)

Back