Download official versions of Windows 8 x64 and x86

how upto date are they, as my copy is SP1 but even after i do a fresh install on a laptop or pc i still end up having loads of updates to do which can be a pain in the grass!

Windows 8 has not yet reached SP1 (it will be known as Blue). So I think you mean windows 7.

arrrrrrrr yeah i thought this was windows 7, lol, my mistake, ill download them anyway incase i ever decide to change, cheers!

can confirm working

installed couple days ago for testing purposes

there is a working activator over on mydigitallife forum for anybody who wishes to test win8

mine just sits there as says greater than 12 hours :(

i have a link on mega for Windows 8 blue build 9364

any updated links for x64 version. both these links seem dead now

cheers

cheers, will give the links a try

very slow downloads so will take a while

I have just bought an Acer Revo RL80 Nettop PC. If I download one of these copies of windows 8 , will I have to convert to run via USB?

cheers all
any help much appreciated

I have just bought an Acer Revo RL80 Nettop PC. If I download one of these copies of windows 8 , will I have to convert to run via USB?

cheers all
any help much appreciated

Yes you will have to either convert to a bootable usb or burn it to disc depending if you have external dvd reader or not.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yes you will have to either convert to a bootable usb or burn it to disc depending if you have external dvd reader or not.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

smashing mate cheers. I have found that microsoft do a wee APP that converts the image file and formats the flash drive so that the REVO will be able to read the file. Just noticed that none of the links in this thread actually work but I shall try to get the image from elsewere. cheers for teh help Big-Hol

smashing mate cheers. I have found that microsoft do a wee APP that converts the image file and formats the flash drive so that the REVO will be able to read the file. Just noticed that none of the links in this thread actually work but I shall try to get the image from elsewere. cheers for teh help Big-Hol
Don't forget the update to Windows 8.1 is released today.

Back