Download Festival 2013

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else go?

Who were your best bands and what did you enjoy?

First time seeing Iron Maiden live for me and the Spitfire flying over the crowd as their entrance was amazing, oh and meeting Rammstein.

Met a few other bands and members, Reuben Archer from Stampede, Broken, Vinnie Paul, Thunder and so on.

Hey i went again this year 4th time in a row done 5 nights camping again best band for me was iron maiden was my 2nd time seeing them live cant wait for the o2 show in august now i heard they where thinking of recording their download show for a dvd so hoepfully that will happen,
also really enjoyed slipknots set was my 1st time seeing them live and Rammstein where just mental really funny listening to the crowd trying to sing along in German.
was looking forward to seeing airbourne again but their sound was really terrible for the first couple songs and i noticed they tapped the scafolding off to stop joel climbing it which was a shame, didn't meet any band member's was going to queue up to meet Corey Taylor get his new booked signed but was to hungover sat afternoon to bother lol.
definitely going again next year if the line up is to my taste tho its going to be hard to top the last 2 years headliners for me

Not been to Download since 2004. Glad you guys had a good time.

I'm hoping to hit Rhodes Rock with mates next year, which usually falls the same weekend, but if that falls through the guys in work are planning Download 2014 already...
sm_rock.gif

Back