downgrade your firmware from 3.3 to whatever

well i just followed all the steps but all fails. it gives me two errors. 1) something about a ticket and 2) install error -2011. any suggestions would help

my fw is 3.3u with the lastest hbc and a drivechip

im trying to downgrade my 3.3u to 3.2u

I get same error when I try to install any wads

Just installed homebrew for first time everthing went well until it came to installing wads

just get ticket error 2011
no matter what wad file tried the wii loader and cios

no joy any advise would be great

oh and I am on 3.3e if that makes a differance

I have the same problem with errors....how can I solve it?

This problems been kicking my backside for about a day, when I say a day I mean theres been 4 hours out of 30 I havent been trying to get around it. Sleep might help. Tried variations, one wadmanager overwrote with the original firmware but this custom doodah wont. My Wii had NEVER been updated before and I guess I picked the wrong week to let the wife switch it on and me to start this road ... Yea, call me a dumbass.

I can connect to the update site just fine, but then it tells me I cant downgrade, the next option below my current 3.3E is 2.2E ... or have I got that wrong?

I tried it but this is giving me trouble...I will try the alternative option

I tried a way found in a different place and it worked, I went from 3.3E to 3.2E...I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link in here though, google "downgrade 3.3 to 3.2"

Cheers,
-Gus

I think if you upgraded to 3.3 before you installed cIOS to get gaters backup loader to work, then all this is pointless anyway. From what I can make out the 3.3 update installs an IOS that blocks you from deleting and adding custom IOS titles therefor people in this situations cannot run backups on the softmod. Down grading the firmware doesn't overwrite these new secure IOS's from the 3.3 update.

This is what I can gather !!!

Seems your thoughts are correct.

I've spent the last 2 days trying all sorts to downgrade from 3.3 to 3.2 but as i had the system update first its a big non starter...

I just get "error -2011" no matter what.

bugger....................

Hi all and everyone, I'm new to the forums, and I was wondering why every time I use DVDX(installing IOS249 or any IOS) I always get an error saying:"Error -2011 installing DVD stub ticket
"Error -2011 installing stub"(almost like "jb6801"), does anyone know how to fix this?

My Wii's a PAL, my system menu or firmware is 3.3E and I still can run the Twilight Hack use the Homebrew Channel and install wad files.

Thanks m8! Ill try this and come back!:Clap:

hey all need wee bit of help i need to downgrade a wii with 3.3e but it wont even let me install the homebrew channel using the twilight hack any help would be much appreciated thanx in advanced

does anyone have any updates on this? isa there and easier way to downgrade? as i am having trouble of 3.3 twilight hacking

it dose work coz i done it i updated from 2.1 to 3.4 then downgraded to 3.2 witch is best for the homebrew channel toke me about 3 hours to get the basterd sust pm with you email and ill send the files you need

After spending an hour trying to get a wii to work, I found out that this can br used to upgrade as well..

Did a 3.1e to a 3.2e and got the softmod working straight away..

Back