OMG today just seems to be the day of releases :proud::banana::Clap:

Download:
http://web150.serv62.wrsds-ns.de/d/hb/WAD-Manager_v1.5.zip

or http://teknoconsolas.tv/wanin/WAD-Manager_v1.5.zip

+----------------------------+
| WAD Manager v1.5 |
| developed by Waninkoko |
| TeknoConsolas | Magazine sobre videojuegos y consolas PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, DS, ... |

[ DISCLAIMER ]:

- THIS APPLICATION COMES WITH NO WARRANTY AT ALL, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED.
I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE IN YOUR WII CONSOLE
BECAUSE OF A IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

[ DESCRIPTION ]:

- WAD Manager is an application that allows you to (un)install
WAD packages.

It lists all the available WAD packages in a storage device
so you can select which one to (un)install.

[ SUPPORTED DEVICES ]:

- SDGecko.
- Internal SD slot (with SDHC support).
- USB device (1.1 and 2.0).

[ HOW TO USE ]:

1. Create a folder called "wad" in the root of the storage device.
2. Copy all the WAD packages in the folder created in the step 1.
3. Run the application with any method to load homebrew.

[ NOTES ]:

- To use the NAND emulation is necessary to have a COMPLETE copy
of the NAND filesystem in the root of the FAT device.

[ KUDOS ]:

- Team Twiizers/devkitPRO
- svpe
- kwiirk
- All my betatesters.

Last edited:
Yes i think so mate. from reading about it looks like your'll be able to backyup your nand and run it on any wii from SD card. There is an app being developed by Waninkoko that should be out soon to get this to work

I dont have HOMEBERW channel on my modded Wii 3.2e, so is this the first step/s I need to take to let me play wii sports resort?

is your chip on the latest f/w mate? ps think your posting in the wrong thread lol, i dont think anyone really had any trouble with upto date chips. but if you was to install hbc in order to get sports resort to work this way you will basically have to softmod it to use the fix thats around at the moment.
@leeagt thanks for the info m8.

Last edited:
is your chip on the latest f/w mate? ps think your posting in the wrong thread lol, i dont think anyone really had any trouble with upto date chips. but if you was to install hbc in order to get sports resort to work this way you will basically have to softmod it to use the fix thats around at the moment.
@leeagt thanks for the info m8.

My chip is currently on 3.2e mate. It has so far played every game ive thrown at it!

Im just thinking of a way to play WSR... Could I simply stick game in and let it update my firmware without me doing anything different? (As long as its a pal game obviously) ????

My chip is currently on 3.2e mate. It has so far played every game ive thrown at it!

Im just thinking of a way to play WSR... Could I simply stick game in and let it update my firmware without me doing anything different? (As long as its a pal game obviously) ????

i meant the mod chip m8 is that upto date, i dont know if you need to be on 4.0 or 4.1 for WSR if you do because you hardmodded you dont need to worry about taking nintendo updates just take them and try it.

i meant the mod chip m8 is that upto date, i dont know if you need to be on 4.0 or 4.1 for WSR if you do because you hardmodded you dont need to worry about taking nintendo updates just take them and try it.

Im thinking about going ahead and just taking the nintendo update, should it require it. Just hoping I dont brick my wii, LOL!

Back