downgrade your firmware from 3.3 to whatever

Im just wondering...would this work on a non modded Wii? I currently have a brand new Wii at 3.3

yes you just need "the legend of zelda twighlight princess" game the softmod and downgrader are for nonmodded wiis

edogg

Ok thanks alot for the help. Ill be asking a few more questions as I go along. I first have to get my hands on Twilight Princess, an SD Card, and a SD card reader.

Well I have a wiikey2 modded console with 3.3u which is not playing most of ISOs, i had to use the TP hack to install the homebrew channel ,. I installed the custom IOS and tried the downgrader but it only resets the console, any suggestions ?

I had trouble using different downgrader software trying to get from 3.3e to 3.2e. I found this package of files worked perfectly for me enabling me to downgrade and install gamma channel.

Just follow the readme files to the letter, not my work I found it and stuck it all together...

View attachment 45323

im on 3.2e too so i didnt try either but ive done it on a friends and worked fine

Have just read through this thread and will be having a go at this. Thank for all the info. I might be back to ask some questions if I have any problems...

going to try the downloader pack provided above, thanks for the info

Can anybody give me a good ios37-64-v2070 wad file Please

Im a bit reluctant to download it from anywhere

I had trouble using different downgrader software trying to get from 3.3e to 3.2e. I found this package of files worked perfectly for me enabling me to downgrade and install gamma channel.

Just follow the readme files to the letter, not my work I found it and stuck it all together...

View attachment 45323

Ive done it!
Thanks for posting this, there were so much advise here there and everywhere I was getting confused.

Ive downgraded from 3.3 to 3.2 and now i have been able to install the dvdx and back up loader.

The only thing I havent done is starfall.
I got a bit worried when I saw the intro and hit the home button.

I was wondering does it matter what ios you have in, to install starfall?
I have the 3.2E but I changed the ios to install the back up loader

Would it be safe to install starfall now? or do I need the ios16 to do it?

Thanks all, crappy dvd-rs working a treat (with brickblocker)

I love this site:Laugh:

I'm on a 3.3e wiichip 2 modded console and I can't paly dvds even if I installed DVDx. Could this be realted to fw 3.3e? I've heard there a re actually two 3.3e versions, how can I check the version I have?

Is it possible to downgrade from both?

Thanks

Back