1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dont pay parking charges in scotland

Discussion in 'The Rant Room' started by scudders, Apr 21, 2017.

1. scudders

scudders New Member

I read online the if I get a parking charge out with the council or police I don't need to pay it is this true

2. dexyweescot

dexyweescot Member

yes i get loads all the time and never pay. just chancers

3. nara

nara Who? VIP Member

4. dexyweescot

dexyweescot Member

i park at the swimming pool in dundee and get them all the time while i go shopping ...dont even bother putting a ticket on as u get 2 hrs free anyway but fck them ...

5. HibbyDave

HibbyDave VIP Member VIP Member

We pay f*** all up here since the poll tax, our motto is cant pay wont pay. :proud:

6. countryboy

countryboy Well-Known Member

We got one for parking at the forge glasgow . Smart parking (cowboys) I ignored it some company called debt recovery plus ended up sending me threatening letters . I don't like being threatens , so I got hold of the landlords . Told them I wasn't happy and I wouldn't be shopping there again as 2 hours to go shopping with your wife is not reasonable . As everyone knows women can't just go buy what they need they need to take in every shop in the place . Sent them a copy of the threatening letter . They got in touch with smart parking and they cancelled the ticket . Also the secuirty manager at the market is an ill mannered moron .