Dont Forget! Play Modern Warfare 2 this Weekend to benefit the War Child Charity

irlam

Inactive User
Reaction score
Be a part of something special on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th December! Take part in GAME For Good and log on to Xbox Live to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as we attempt to set a new world record for the number of players on Xbox Live - AND help a very worthy cause at the same time.

The more you play, the more we pay!

The more UK-based users playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox Live during GAME For Good weekend, the more money Activision will be donating money to the War Child Charity, up to a quarter of a million pounds - meaning you can literally game for good!

How to take part
All you have to do to take part in GAME For Good is insert your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 game disc into your system, log in to your Xbox Live Gold Account and join an online game.

I would love to take part but MS have banned my console meaning I cannot do my bit for charity.

I would love to take part but MS have banned my console meaning I cannot do my bit for charity.

LOL that'll learn them!!

Also I think and knowing msoft if too many turn up on the servers to play they will possibly get server errors..

Back