Does post count affect the ability to read ?

yoinker

Inactive User
Reaction score
I only ask because I think I have noticed a pattern. It seems that most people, (and I stress most, not all) on this forum with a low post count can't seem to read. Sure they can post, but they seem to have a block on the old, absorbtion of information.

What is it with, "Is there a fix for something yet" ? READ THE FOOKIN FORUM. USE THE FOOKIN SEARCH.
Really if your that stupid, how did you get here in the first place. Why do you think you should be spoon fed everything when no-one else has been ?
Its pretty fookin obvious there is no fix for anything yet, but so what, there's no tele for a while, but heres an idea, with the time you have now, because the tele's sh%t, why not use it to read through the forum. Yes, read, and for those who don't know, theres more than just the cable section, yes really, theres a satellite section, general section and lots more, infact you probably past them in your rush to get to the cable section, to ask for a fix.

So please quit with the "I want spoon fed everything questions" spend 10 minutes READING to find your answer first, and who knows, one day you may even be able to read like me.

A bit strongly put for some tastes maybe, but I've got to agree with you.

Mr narabdela I see you have 4,770 post are most of them just agreeing with other people or do you think of thing yourself?? and are your post useful to other members?

corinadeva said:
Mr narabdela I see you have 4,770 post are most of them just agreeing with other people or do you think of thing yourself?? and are your post useful to other members?

Well now, that's interesting. How many have you actually read I wonder. : shocked2

:Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

narabdela said:
Well now, that's interesting. How many have you actually read I wonder. : shocked2

:Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:
only 2 in the rant section i think, and never read my reply in the other one in here but funny he read the part about leeching as he is a big on torrent sharing not that im interested i just read that lmao.

i always find people hear what they want to hear and not the important parts

corinadeva said:

and how many of your posts are useful and not asking for this or that, i dont see any help from you,

so you've a cheek my boy to coment on others contribution to the forum,

i feel the post touched a nerve as you could be classed as a leech in my book, nov 2005 nearly a year and all posts asking for this and thats all 24 of them sorry 23 and your rather useless post in here.

i dont mean to be offensive but others may sit back and be polite, i'll tell it like it is whether you or others like it or not,

Last edited by a moderator:
thommohawk said:
and how many of your posts are useful and not asking for this or that, i dont see any help from you,

so you've a cheek my boy to coment on others contribution to the forum,

i feel the post touched a nerve as you could be classed as a leech in my book, nov 2005 nearly a year and all posts asking for this and thats all 24 of them sorry 23 and your rather useless post in here.

i dont mean to be offensive but others may sit back and be polite, i'll tell it like it is whether you or others like it or not,

for some reason m8 your posts always make me smile lol

a refreshing break from the usual ' i dont mean to offend but............'

lol

corinadeva said:

Once your fixed you can crawl back under the rock from which you came,only to appear on another keyroll change.

I think the cable section overwhelms the forum when looking for new post. I remember when cable post was separate to new post. Ok then here's the big PLEASE.

thommohawk you may be a legend in your own mind but let the mods do the modding

corinadeva said:
thommohawk you may be a legend in your own mind but let the mods do the modding

i aint modding or trying to mod, im outing a troll thats decided to argue back.

and btw i am a legend, in my own mind and in the mind of others..dont think you know whats going on in my mind or try to judge me, i'll be judged by people who i let judge me. and you aint one of them.

i love it because on every key roll you know what will happen .give me this give me that.then the flack starts and everyone falls out and some great threads appear after that a fix comes just like the great plauge and wipes out hundreds of people until the next one ,dont you just love it,,

i aint modding or trying to mod, im outing a troll thats decided to argue back.

and btw i am a legend, in my own mind and in the mind of others..dont think you know whats going on in my mind or try to judge me, i'll be judged by people who i let judge me. and you aint one of them

If you do not agree whit Mr Thommohawk
he insults you , well Mr legend in your own mind and the mind of others, you are living proof that Darwin was right we did descend from apes.

lol class. yes WE evolved from apes.

come on lad try harder. and its nothing to do with not agreeing with me it to do with the fact im right and your wrong on this. and dont believe ive insulted you yet i aint even started to...all ive done is point out your short comings and big opinions of others with no input yourself. the insults hav'nt started..seems yours have...

if im wrong on another subject i wouldnt argue till im blue in the face about it id admit i was mistaken and back down.

ive enough brains to know when im wrong (cough) unlike some (cough).

this is the rant room you know try a thread ranting about me.. title it thommohawk knows best....lol.

thommohawk said:
this is the rant room you know try a thread ranting about me.. title it thommohawk knows best....lol.

lmfao

i nearly knocked my beer over then ya fookr

pmsfl

:Clap:

Back