Does Connectivity Kit for Xbox360 work with laptops?

coopsvip

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi. Does anybody no if the Connectivity Kit for Xbox360 work with laptops?

i should think so. dont take my word for it tho - no previous experience

hope this helps

as long as it has sata ports and the chipset is ok then theres no reason why it shouldnt work

pritesh said:
as long as it has sata ports and the chipset is ok then theres no reason why it shouldnt work

Ok. so how do i find if my laptop has got sata ports and chipset?

coopsvip said:
Ok. so how do i find if my laptop has got sata ports and chipset?

i didnt even know laptops have sata ports. but according to google they do.

just open up the flap on the bottom and see if the harddrive is connected by a sata cable.

i have never heard of anybody using a laptop to do the firmware hack....... but that doesnt mean to say its not possible. but i think its unlikely that it will work. i maybe wrong though!

will the connectivy kit let me put music and videos from my pc ontop the hdd and vice versa

no, all it lets you do is copy/delete game saves and pictures. to get music you still need to burn it to a disc and let the 360 rip it.

da xecuter dvd to usb converter is coming out (check on xbox scene) so u wont need sata ports anymore(u will still need da connectivity kit to power da dvd drive and a sata cable to connect ur dvd drive but instead of connecting da sata cable to ur pc u connect it to da dvd to usb converter and u connect da usb to ur pc and get it easily recognise in windows) this will be useful for laptops with no sata ports.(this also works for da xbox 360 hardrive)

Last edited:
Back