Phone Unlocking does anyone know how to unlock a samsung j600,thanks

When it's delivered on the 6/9/07 I'm going to try the remote server option using a data cable, which I already have for the missus's E250. The credits will cost about £10, plus I dont have to leave the house :)
let you know how I get on.

That's excellent mate, has anyone tried it?

BTW, I think I've been ripped off by this mob... http://www.uniquephones.com/About-Us.html

I paid them £14 2 days ago and I've not recieved anything, I've sent them 3 e-mails and they've not replied to any, they claim 'Immediate' unlocking as soon as u pay. :(

You don't need a cable mate, but it can take up to 48 hours to recieve your code.

thanks for replying

Have you used them before? Is what they send me specific to my phone or can I share it with you guys?

cheers

Blimey.
If you can get them to the North Yorkshire by post or hand, i'll do 'em for nothing......Well nearly. Think a couple of quid or so would be in order towards the worldz server fund.

NS-PRO.
Unless between you, you are going to buy more than ten and post it around to each other it is too expensive to buy just for this.

I finally got mine unlocked today by a local shop for a tenner. :)

This site ripped me off to the tune of £14 www.uniquephones.com , they advertised an IMEI unlocking service even though one does not exist - bastards.

I've started a PayPal chargeback coz they have ignored every e-mail i sent them.

Blimey.
If you can get them to the North Yorkshire by post or hand, i'll do 'em for nothing......Well nearly. Think a couple of quid or so would be in order towards the worldz server fund.

Very nice gesture mate. :)

Thanks for the info, hope you get your money back, was going to try a code unlock myself

Got my J600 yesterday, took it to my local mobile phone doctor shop today and they unlocked it for a fiver, on all networks except for 3, well pleased.

A fiver, that's excellent mate, the average seems to be a tenner.

Unlocked mine tonight using the cable provided and 123unlock software. cost about £10.

You mean to tell me that I could have used the supplied USB cable??

I spoke to someone and they told me I needed a £10 data cable plus £10 of credit for 123unlock :(

Back