Phone Unlocking does anyone know how to unlock a samsung j600,thanks

Lol...I wouldn't mind knowing as well!

Done a few google searches but nothing concrete came up. :(

I've only seen a few commercial solutions, usually about a tenner for a data cable and then u need to pay for credit to use the software, which is roughly another tenner to unlock 1 phone :(

Hi all i am also after the unlock code for the j600. I am determined today to search the web and crack it (thats if i get over my hangover lol) i will post any results

canman

I'm doing the same thing mate, I've been at it for days now and so far all I've found is pay solutions :(

yeah me too mate. maybe becouse its to new' might wait a week or so and hit google again

regards

The cheapest PAY solution I've found so far is £12 on eBay, but you need to send your phone off to them.

I've got the new Virgin sim coming (300 mins + 300 txt for a tenner), I'll probably have to use the guy on eBay coz I doubt if I'll find anything free in the next few days :(

I think I'll phone around a few of the mobile phone shops and see if they can do it...

I'm just off the phone to a local dealer, he's going to do mine for £10 @ 4pm today :)

Are you going to use that online service mate, if you do, then let me know how it went.

Last edited:
Thats good mate might phone round myself

cheers

If you use the online service then let me know how it went mate, I'm sure there's plenty of other people on here with the same phone who would be interested.

Will do mate just sent the info off will post on here once i get a reply (or ripped off)

I doubt that you'd get ripped off, they seem a pretty legit outfit. :)

I wish i had a quid for everytime I've heard those words, lol

Will do mate just sent the info off will post on here once i get a reply (or ripped off)

How did it go mate, phone unlocked?

I didn't get mine unlocked, I went to the shop and the guy took the phone into the back of the shop and returned saying something about a server being down for the Bank Holiday!?, lol

I've to go back tomorrow.

Looks like he must be using a clip which logs onto a server to unlock the phone.

We got chatting and he told me there was no IMEI hacks available for this phone as it uses something called MLS2 security (or was it MSL2, something like that anyway), he reckons the guys on the net selling unlock codes are all conmen - but he WOULD say that, wouldn't he. :)

This is a good unlocking website, used them 3 times in the past!

http://www.srd-unlocking.co.uk/

You send your phone them, they unlock it and test on all networks and send it back to you the same day. They aim to turnaround in 36hours. Costs £8 and you can pay via Paypal.

No mention of the J600 though, I've sent them an email so I'll let you know. :)

The wee shop up the road from me does it for a tenner and i can have it back in my hand 5 minutes after handing it over, still, a usefull link none-the-less. :)

Well, my phone is STILL not unlocked. :(

I went to the shop, he took in through the back and came out 2 minutes later and told me that the server was 'having difficulties" and told me to come back tomorrow, fook that! :(

I've sent £14 to that on-line mob and I got an email telling me they had "run out of codes for my model" and my order is backdated, they say it should be unlocked within 12 hours, hmmm, I smell a fish.......

I can see a paypal charge-back coming soon.

Just ordered one of these phones myself, has anyone suceeded in getting it unlocked, by either paying for a code or sending it away ?

Cheers

They can definately be unlocked mate, just look on eBay and you'll see plenty of them being sold that are unlocked, as i said my local mobile shop can unlock them with a clip but as yet there is no public DIY software available.

Back