• Yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went to the cinema 3 or 4 times in my life, first time was to see jungle book in 1967

Then enter the dragon in 1973

The last time I went to cinema was to see Ghost in 1990 and that was by coercion from the lady I was with at the time

So I don’t know which category I belong to

Last edited:
I went to the cinema 3 or 4 times in my life, first time was to see jungle book in 1967

The last time I went to cinema was to see Ghost in 1990 and that was by coercion from the lady I was with at the time

no category for me m8

Now the kids are grown up no.

Would not go now at £10 a pop plus refreshments at 3 times the price of anywhere else.

Just remembered I went to see the Exorcist in 1974 as well

Old perhaps! Mr drob?.

You are as young as you feel mate

besides there is no poll results for old

elderly40.gif

Went to see fast7 last year that was good but very dear. I miss the ushers with the torches showing you where to sit. Now you go into a dark picture house trying to feel your way to the nearest seat without trying to grope the girl sat next to you with her boyfriend. :(

No need to go cinema anymore, I remember a time when I used to see a new film advertised on buses or wherever and think to myself “should go and see that film it looks good”

Now when I see an advert for a film somewhere it’s normally after I’ve seen it on Kodi

They then sell you a medium sized bucket of coke to drink and 9 times out of 10 I am bursting for a pish 10 minutes before the end of the film so miss the ending. :(

As I live in Spain we don't go to the cinema as often as we should, however, it is a very pleasant experience, only around 7 euros to get in, we only watch VO or VOSE showings, which means the film is in English without or with Spanish subtitles respectively.

Last time we went we saw Spectre when it came out, excellent.

I still go to the cinema. In fact I still get excited about cinema releases.

Last cinema release I went to was Star wars the force awakens, And I'm currently looking forward to dead pool. Whilst its great to watch them at home on blu-ray a while after. It doesn't begin to re-create the ecitiement of a cinema screen/

No not me one of the worst triggers for me..
To many people too confined not enough escape routes..
can get most new movies here ha ha

Went to see the new star wars movie boxing day 3 x adults 1 x 12 year old cost us £48. Then pop corn and drink at £7.50

Take the kids every now and then, as said drinks, popcorn does make a visit pricey. Remember when it was a fiver to watch nearly double

last time i was at a cinema was when i was about 15,managed to get in to see
one of the emanuelle films,about 3.50 to get in,then we ended up getting a vhs recorder
then watched all latest films (at the time) on videos
never been to cinema since

last time i was at a cinema was when i was about 15,managed to get in to see
one of the emanuelle films,about 3.50 to get in,then we ended up getting a vhs recorder
then watched all latest films (at the time) on videos
never been to cinema since

Emanuelle :Yikes: It would be interesting to watch that in 3d now. Hmm I wonder if my Uncle Kodi could help me. :rolleyes: ;)

Uncle Kodi caters for every taste mate, including your eccentric desires:)

Back