Do you believe?

Who are you?

If they met Digicol they'd probably go straight back home.

Its pretty idiotic to base your assumptions on a tv documentary....they would honestly tell you all the facts wouldn't they!

Don't get me started on this stuff. You could class this kind of stuff as my expertise and I will defend it. The africa stuff Digicol is pretty easy to verify.

I'm not gonna take the bait mate.

You are an idiot an therefore I don't reply to you or them. Probably add you to my 'prick' list.

Stop hiding behind respected member status! Oooohhh...am I not supposed to post a bad word against you. Fook off!

Or are you just gonna report me even though I've done nothing wrong?

You'd like to see innocent members banned wouldn't you? Run to your moderator friends. You goad me and then I reply. Oldest trick in the book!

Oh man.

Come on Daz mate, a bit of banter is a bit of banter.

I do not hide behind anything.

I have never hid or tried to hide who I am from day one.

From one person to another I don't pick and choose how I speak. I even spoke to mod about 10 minutes ago in a silly way, a mod I have never ever spoke to in full in my life, I assume he mods a different section of the forum from what I regularly visit.

But it is all tongue in cheek, at least that is how I was hoping you would see it, after all you are a long standing member and Kellogs is a Mod so I hope he sees it as tongue in cheek also.

If I offeneded you mate I do apologise.

To be honest I think it may be better for me to go to bed, been a little mouthy with the beer tonight, athough not on purpose, so I apologise to anyone I have upset.

Take care all.

See yas when I wake uo...'hic'.

............................Have you seen the far side of the moon pictures? With the structures that they tried to cover up?................. and there are still sightings of dinosaurs in some remote areas of Africa.

You forgot to mention the pink elephants on Mars daz m8. :comp1:

:NEXT:

But are the ppl in the high places giving us the facts.? why are documents released by so called goverments about u.f.o's mostly blacked out "yer they can say classifide reasons" but then why release themAnd why do so many ppl say there are u.f.o's i.e pilots army and goverment and the public ?imagene yer they are real and have been here ther would be kayoss ... just my 2 bobs worth lol

Mainly because they are government experimental vehicles by chance ?

I have a friend who is into ufo's and in the 80's he was always going on about flying wing ufo's that he had seen. Once the 1st gulf war started what appeared but stealth bombers which are flying wings, he doesn't mention the flying wing ufo's anymore.

I bellieve there is life out there but hope they don't come here, what did we do when we found north america, we gave them blankets from smallpox victims and conquered the continent, we also conquered souyth america and australia.

We will do the same when we go into space if we find another earth type planet that we can get to, I don't see why aliens wouldn't do the same.

We will go into space because we know that in the end we will have to as our sun will not last for ever, I assume aliens would have the same motivation.

Have Fun

sorry m8y my post was'nt to say your wrong every 1 can have there "2 bobs worth" and i respect that just thought ad give my thoughts and your post just made me think
hope you dont think i was being funny .. regards speedy 1234

Dont be daft speedy, I never thought for one minute you were being funny. As I said before, people can and will have their own beliefs and are quite entitled to them, I just cant belive in something that there is no proof of but if someone can enlighten me to the facts and not just a theory then I am open to accept it. People will have theories and they even assume that there is bound to be life out there, I can accept that, but I don't do conspiracy theories.

It is a big vast place out there in space and there may well be life but we may never know for sure.

Well there is such a thing as extraterrestrials as I am one, and I've come here to drink your beer and sleep with as many of your earth woman as possible... :banana:

interesting thread this i suppose everyone will have their own opinions/beliefs for their own reasons. personally life would be boring if there was no other life.

everyone knows that sooner or later our sun will supernova and we either die or find another planet as inhabitable as earth. if you don't believe that one exists then humans will soon be gone.

in reply to the stuff about being conveniently placed etc. with the millions of other starts out there its is likely that a similar set of coincidences occured is it not?

it would be pretty lonely knowing that all we have is each other lol and after the supernova space will be a lonely place...........

Back