do we talk anymore?

lordalf

Member +
Reaction score
been on some silly shifts recently so i apologise for not being so active on the board, but i have noticed on the hub, a place which was once a hive of conversation and wit that no body seems to indulge in the art of conversation anymore.
pity really as i believe you will agree in the past it has always been good reading (especially when scoot and huggi are at it lol)
all i can see is <joker> although a good idea it may detract us from the real goal of dw and the hub which i believed to be positive contact with real members and experiencing their wit and personnality not that of a bot.....

i enjoy my time on dw and the hub but i thought i may not be the only person who has noticed this.

alfiiiieeeee

:confused:

i too have noticed this m8 that conversation seems to have died off on the hub. I have also noticed that huggi & scoot don't appear to have been on the hub over the last couple of days.

morning all,
Its probabily my fault-- I began downloading from scoot a couple of days ago--and I hav,nt seen him since!!!!
cheers big-arth

dont kill yourself m8 i dont think any of us could frighten scoot away lol

of course we do mr alf :)

dont worry we will be all going nutz again soon :)

Morning All
I know I've not been quite so talk-a-tive over the last few days, appologies.....But I have been rather busy trying to source/sort & upload covers for DW.
Also, I am still learning to cope with all these windows open on my desktop.....more often than not I'm trying to compose a reply/post in here, follow the thread on the Hub, answer a PM form someone in the Hub, maintain a conversation via MSN, upload covers and all the other general poop I do on the PC...phew!:eek:
I'm sure the conversation will bounce back.....anyhow, I can't see that 'weve' frightened Sc@@t away...thats impossible..-)lol...Perhaps the BOT has snatched him.... :Jester:

nar i,m back to claim my place,

the bot snatched me twice ,

just a bit of probs , family an stuff,:(

but ill start firin on all cylinders shortly

scoot;) :T

lmao@benny59

dont ferget I also made u a small member!!:T

Scoot;)

IRC CHAT IS BACK !!!

Read my new post called irc chat for more details.

Back