DM800SE SIM2.10 - OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800se Build From Source by gjstroom

gsmtech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't use the online update, PLi switched to new drivers !

OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800se-20120128 by gjstroom

New image with SIM2 SSL84b and original 20111109 drivers.
This image has the first stage bootlogo fixed, previous versions didn't show it.
I made the new OpenWebif the default webinterface, now it has also streaming support !

This image is a 100% build image from OpenPLi source, it uses original 1109 drivers, which runs all plugins without patching.
You can use the update function, but if the PLi team switches to a new driver or ssl you may end up with a non functional box (which is an easy fix).
Check the PLi openembedded shortlog to be sure !
Keep in mind when you do a update, you might need to set the port of openwebif back to port 80 in the plugin menu.

Features:
source: 2012-01-28
drivers: 2011-11-09 original
bootloader: ssl84b
size:42 mb

Bootlogo:
standard bootlogo

Plugins:
cccam 2.3.0
OpenWebif

Image flashing:
Be sure you have SSL84 on your box, if you get the "INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION)" error, flash SSL84 first and try again.
If your box is already at SSL84x you can flash the image immediately, the new SSL84b is included in the image !
Internet Explorer (recommended)
dreamup

Skins:
PLi-HD

Download:

Download

md5 hash: 0e5d0300387d2253b29a479ea6531ff8

Last edited:
Have this image on my DM800SE and for some reason it's reporting an SSL76 bootloader when i take a backup, is this correct and is there any issues with me flashing/upgrading it to SSL84.

Updated 1st post wth Latest build 12/12/2011 with new 20111109 drivers and integrated SSL 84b .

I tried the 2.1.1 and the coloured buttons never done anything
Couldn't pause or anything .
Has anyone tried this ?

I tried the 2.1.1 and the coloured buttons never done anything
Couldn't pause or anything .
Has anyone tried this ?

That's because they decided not to map the buttons except the blue one because they got too much grief from people wanting them done differently,so instead they recommend using MultiQuick Buttons plugin :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

That's because they decided not to map the buttons except the blue one because they got too much grief from people wanting them done differently,so instead they recommend using MultiQuick Buttons plugin :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

There's not an option in quick button
For pausing .

There's not an option in quick button
For pausing .

its called start timeshift :) I dont know why but pressing the play/pause button doesnt start timeshift on dbuk but if you, for example assign the red button to start timeshift you can then use the play/pause button to start / pause the time shifted programme. its my only gripe so far with dbuk and one i have just literally figured out lol

its called start timeshift :) I dont know why but pressing the play/pause button doesnt start timeshift on dbuk but if you, for example assign the red button to start timeshift you can then use the play/pause button to start / pause the time shifted programme. its my only gripe so far with dbuk and one i have just literally figured out lol

If he had said that I could have told him that ages ago,some people shouldnt be allowed around tech stuff lol

the yellow button done fook all
and i couldnt see how to assign them
everything else about image was great
a motor stg flipflo[p list would be a nice addon.

Back