dm800se new cable tuner

boab34

Inactive User
Reaction score
fitted a cable tuner into above box ,is there a guide how to scan as im getting nothing ?
thanks boab

ive used smirnoffs image just got list off turner and now its finding the channels fine
using virgin media as thats the only one that shows .
the problem i have now is the autobouquet maker in it is set to west midlands (i think)
and if i run that i loose everything.
im not sure how to change the autobouquet so that it runs glasgow ntl.
any help please.

Don't confuse AutoBouquetsMaker with Lraizer's Autobouquets C2.
Lraizer's one requires an existing channel to work and takes about 12 minutes. On his latest version, if you are in a pure area, select first found. Also, the latest version of Lraizer's one does not delete existing settings/bouquets.

ABM no longer uses box branding to tell you which box it is using. Its only used as an identifier. You can install latest version on PLI images without any issues, or use openatv image which has it installed by default. Runs in about a minute, you must know your netid.

Can always try my backup in the downloads section, it also has lraizers auto bouquets installed and ready to go, just make sure you scan first :)

jamesyboyjim has a great se backup and l have a 800hd backup ,, they just work .. simple , check downloads

cheers chaps im all sorted except for the cross epg
i didnt want all the plugins so im using openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-20140427-sim2-ssl84d
i take it we dont use cross epg the same way ie open tv provider?

l get epg the same as sat was m8 , theres afew missing but most are there , update your crossepg provider list and theres a virmin media one there

l get epg the same as sat was m8 , theres afew missing but most are there , update your crossepg provider list and theres a virmin media one there

how do i update the provider?
i see one rytec uk xmltv ?

Use epg refresh or you will have some epg missing on ur cable bouquet

It will be in the feeds mate

If you want to use the EPG data off the cable stream, you need to have an image compiled after 04 June 2014.

Back