Dm800se edition sim 2.10 colour oled screen bl82

john1986

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello guys i just bought and paid for the new dreambox DM800SE (clone) SIM 2.10 can someone point me where i can find working image so i have everything ready when unit arrives

sim2.10-NoviTeam-DM800SE-SocialMediaNetwork.nfi (53.12 MB)
For clones DM800HDse sim210 only

installation in internal flash or in multiboot

new patching solution

Extra install

-Tspanel 3.5
-latest drivers for 800se by mfaraj57

Tested working functions:

video player
time shift
webinterface
software and extension manager

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Theres loads of good images available google DreamOEM and you'll find all the latest patched images for SIM 2 team clones on there. Actual image chocie depends on personal taste personally I like the PLI images and the DreamboxUK version is very good for UK based users. other people prefer iCVS (Gemini), DreamElite, NewNigma, Nemesis, PeterPan, Oozoon etc... Your spoilt for choice theres so many images...and new ones getting released on a regular basis.

I believe the reciever should already come pre-flashed with an allrussian image, which is rady to sue out of the box, jusy add your softcams, channel lists, tuner settings etc.

Last edited:
ive ordered one few days a go, just watching its process on dhl, and have been reading up on images. Some images require you, i think, to flash and straight after send the bootloader, some only work with external boot, some only internal, and as gsmtech mentioned there are allot in fact far too many that you get confused as to which one you want to install, but for all images dreaoem site has the lot. i am thinking of keeping allrussian if it is already on there but will probably play about with it to get the basic knowledge, but then again i only watch digitrk at 7e and 28.2.

ive ordered one few days a go, just watching its process on dhl, and have been reading up on images. Some images require you, i think, to flash and straight after send the bootloader, some only work with external boot, some only internal, and as gsmtech mentioned there are allot in fact far too many that you get confused as to which one you want to install, but for all images dreaoem site has the lot. i am thinking of keeping allrussian if it is already on there but will probably play about with it to get the basic knowledge, but then again i only watch digitrk at 7e and 28.2.

Yup I agree, if your new to Dreamboxes especially the 800HD series, dont just jump in and start flasing images until you understand Second Stage Loafers (SSL), different SIM types and versions, Image locations Internal flash, external flash etc. Do some reading before hand.
Otherwise you may end up with a non-bootable box, which needs restoring with dreamup/flashup.

Hello guys i just bought and paid for the new dreambox DM800SE (clone) SIM 2.10 can someone point me where i can find working image so i have everything ready when unit arrives
any chance you could pm supplier details. just after a reliable supplier please. thanks

i use dream elite 1.3.3 phoenix edition for my dm800, i tried others but love this image, wondering is there one for Dm800 se ?

Thanks

Could someone PM me a link for known reliable clone supplier?

Back