DM800SE Clone Freezing

andyjf

Inactive User
Reaction score
My DM800SE has been running perfectly for the last few months but last week it has started to freeze frequently 10+ times an hour while watching Premium channels. I have tested my broadband and satellite signal but both seem perfect. I can watch FTA with no problems, and can ping the cccam server for 24hrs with no dropout.
I have just tried flashing the image again (digitalworlds v1.1) but problem is still there.

CCCam server is currently looking into this on their end, but if there is anything else i can check on my end I would like to try it.

think you just answered your problem mate

source problem doubt anything you can do

My DM800SE has been running perfectly for the last few months but last week it has started to freeze frequently 10+ times an hour while watching Premium channels. I have tested my broadband and satellite signal but both seem perfect. I can watch FTA with no problems, and can ping the cccam server for 24hrs with no dropout.
I have just tried flashing the image again (digitalworlds v1.1) but problem is still there.

CCCam server is currently looking into this on their end, but if there is anything else i can check on my end I would like to try it.

Hi mate i had a very similar problem to you in the past . constant freezing glitching and loss of service on premium channels.
I made the same checks as you and my channel provider assured me all good that end.when we looked into it.. it turned out it was the router my end it was dropping connection to net.you will get a great ping at the good time showing nothing wrong.kind off for a bit and on for a bit.
the connection to giver kept appearing and going again at host end.
In a nutshell got a new router from sky and all was great and has been for a year.

Back