DM800HD OpenPLi-2.0-beta-dm800-sim201-ssl82 Latest gjstroom builds from source

cheers gsmtech. ive installed this and am trying it out now.

oh cheers mate! ill try that.

im using sim 201 on a old bootloader so if i remember rightly flash this image then without rebooting flash the bootloader...

Yes thats right, you might have to flash SSL bootlaoder by itself first i.e: SSL 84b , then reboot into ***STOP*** mode by holding power button down on box. Then Flash this image the image has SSL 84B integrated so you dont need to flash the bootlaoder after image. Then reboot.

You sometimes have to flash the new bootloader before the image becuae you get "invalid or old version" error sometime if your current SSL is lower than the one contained in the image,.

yeah got it going.........................not sure if the recordings working properly yet though.

yeah got it going.........................not sure if the recordings working properly yet though.

Im not sure if it will fix your recording issue, the image you had before wasnt that old , Worth a try though.

recordings still a bit iffy off the timer. being a single tuner box not that much need for timer recordings but time shift is a must

hi, i´m trying to configure a mgcamd cam on dreamhd 800hd. I instaled mgcamd 1.35 a but i cant find mgcamd.list on /vat/keys. Anyone can i help?

id be interested in this as well. Does mgcam perform any better than cccam?

my dm 800 wont boot my image today so im gonna have to do a reinstall.can anyone confirm this image works now and for a dm 800 clone?

Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using Tapatalk HD

my dm 800 wont boot my image today so im gonna have to do a reinstall.can anyone confirm this image works now and for a dm 800 clone?

According to post 41 you already installed it before,so best ask yourself if it works lol

lol sorry wrong post

Back