Dm800hd and dm800se hd backup

Does it have to be a Gemini image for any particular reason?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Not really, I'm just used to using gemini. What do you recommend?

I use the DBUK 2.1.1 image myself and its great ,its aimed at the English market so only includes a satellite.xml file for 28.2e but you just add a multisat one, it includes crossepg for 7day epg

I use the DBUK 2.1.1 image myself and its great ,its aimed at the English market so only includes a satellite.xml file for 28.2e but you just add a multisat one, it includes crossepg for 7day epg

I'm using this image for hotbird, epg works perfectly for Sky Italy and Polish channels etc :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only just bought a dream 800 se original , and have the no_ca error thats described above!! i got this error by trying to upload the pill image .... is there a fix to this proberlm ? The box is totaly locked and dosent even respond when i hold the power button in for 5 secs to flash via browser / the dreamup application cannot connect to the box either!
i'm guessing i've wiped the boot loader

Last edited:
if it's an 800hd then there's a dreamup with fixed bootloader in the downloads, if it's an SE then not sure as only have a 800HD.

you'll need a null modem cable as well.

oops just read your post mate and you have an SE,...sorry about that....I'll hand you back over to the pro's

Back