dm800 m tuner £99.99

Yeah i guess so - but sending gifts in large amounts is surely hard to justify??

Even if its dressed up as purchases its a lot of money to spend on ebay in a shortwindow of opportunity!!

I suppose they must get away with it or they wouldnt do it but it seems an awful easy way for make nearly 8k?

Just checked my case, from yesterday

its been elevated to a claim.

paypal are waiting for a response from the seller, end date on that is 24th

will see what happens on 25th

regards

warlord

In a fraud like this how does the seller actually get hold of the cash? I appreciate it can be tranferred between a few paypal accounts easily enough but surely the trail will be there and doesnt a transfer to a bank account take 5 days still?? I would have thought that payla couls stop the funds ever leaving their system. ?

I had my ebay/paypal accounts taken over a few years ago, after a few days of not being able to log in and complaining to ebay, i finally got into my account only to find ive been selling alienware laptops for around half price and getting around £6000 into my paypal account. When the money was in my paypal account i was then buying single bits of paper for around £2000 a time so thats how they moved the money around in my case.

you can transfer money from a paypal account to a UK bank account in as little as 6 hours, it costs £5, so after getting the £8k in the first account, youd shift it @ £2k a piece to 4 accounts, then split it again, and bounce it round a few more times, before bringing it all back together, and probably lose around £500 in fees in total, then do an instant bank transfer from the account it all ends up in, which costs a fiver

if you got the balls to do it, its easy money, but, youll get caught eventually

makes you wonder if this was planned

seller had a few sales on there a good feedback

i wonder if she was scammed herself, ie sell these for me and we will sort it after etc

but that dosent explain why all contact was lost

no contact after wednesday through ebay was passed on by the looks of things, you can normally have a copy sent to your own ebay , and nothing i send on thursday was copied to my inbox ?

still water under the bridge now, will wait to see what paypal does

and i deleted all the dm800 se images i had downloaded lol

warlord

So anyone got a update in this then ? I was so tempted but once bitten twice shy lol.

Do hope everyone gets their money back :proud:

Dont want to revive an old thread but...

just to let the other people here that bought one that Ive got my money back....

hope yours follows shortly

warlord

So anyone got a update in this then ? I was so tempted but once bitten twice shy lol.

Do hope everyone gets their money back :proud:

Yeh, got paypal confirmation of refund this morning. Already ordered another one from more reputable supplier yesterday direct from China..should have really done this in the first place and avoided fleebay ! Only cost another 20 odd quid as well...

I can finally return to HD viewing soon in the bedroom, after moving the 800HD I had downstairs... Been using a 500S...in the interim.

Back